About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6c31779e497d91a78adf04781f0e1271Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PtrsonsZOO (Jennifer Peterson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

Just wanted to send my own little thanks to my East Coast brethren for all of your help and your hospitality for our little X-Wing.

We knew that we had to find a group of people who would hold her as dear as we do, and the first group that came to mind was Ed and Echo Base  Glad to see our trust was well rewarded!

The bird arrived at it's next location safe and sound and I have had visual confirmation that she is doing fine!

Thanks again!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

I think all of the thanks should go to RMFF for everything they've done!

I think there needs to be a drink swap between Echo & RMFF at C3.  Wink

Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

oh there will be!

I think Weds night we are going to have to get together and do the drink swap.

Between the dedication of the RMFF and the lust of Echo base, there was no way that bird was going to be damaged.

And the photographic proof of it's safe arrival was great! thanks for sharing the picture!

Fel-an ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

I miss her already, you guys take care of her out there.

I won't be there at C3 so add me and Bonnie to the Daily Cold ones list and Drink in our honor.

Kevin, thanks again and we hope to see you out east again some time.

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

Dude...you and the RMFF totally rock.  Thanks for letting us around the ship for a few photos.  It was great meeting you and we had an awesome time that day.  I won't be at C3 either but hope that everyone has a great time with the ship.

Mike

Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

Wednesday night at CIII. Just name the time and the place and I'll be there to buy a round.

If we are allowed to do so maybe we can all get another pic with the ship this time with our RMFF friends in the shot? Maybe this time Kev can get more than 3 hours sleep before Ed wakes him up for breakfast agian?

PtrsonsZOO (Jennifer Peterson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

Sleep will be obtained... Whether Kev likes it or not LOL

There's a bunch of us driving out together for the X-Wing setup and hauling all the RMFF/501st/RL gear LOL And we're making sure that people get some rest BEFORE we get there, because we all know THERE WILL BE NO SLEEP AT C3!

We have major party plans for Wednesday night, since we have several birthdays occurring over C3 weekend  And there's talk of announcing it to everyone... Since we've already got Hawkbat Lead in one of our rooms, Echo Base is gonna be welcome!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

SWEET!!!!
JediMom3 (Andrea Samulewicz)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Great big Ole Thanks! From the RMFF Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Cujo on 31 March 2005

I think all of the thanks should go to RMFF for everything they've done!

I think there needs to be a drink swap between Echo & RMFF at C3.  Wink

Well said Joe and I agree!!!

Thanks to the RMFF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: