About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1e284141a3cb134b3f0e381032cc101cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mission Report: 160th Special Operations Celebration, 15 Oct

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Base-Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FallenJedi ()
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Mission Report: 160th Special Operations Celebration, 15 Oct Reply with quote

Mission Report: 15 October 2011, 160th Special Operations 30th Anniversary Celebration Day, Ft Campbell Ky

AKA: "Blue Leaders Excellent Adventure"

Blue Leader here with my tale of adventure, espionage and a quest to return home.
So, while on a recon mission my ship got damaged and I ended up limping to a backwater planet in the outer rim. Upon entering the atmosphere things got worse, much worse and I had to eject.

I safely survived but was sad to discover that my Rebel Emergency Beacon Locator was not so lucky. My hopes now rested on finding some sympathetic locals who could provide me with assistance. So I began scouting around to see what I could find.

Off in the distanced I see some Stormtroopers. I had a bad feeling about this.

I used my limited force abilities and successfully convinced the Imps that I was actually one of them and a spy for the Empire undercover with the Rebel Alliance. (they are so weak minded Wink ) I then learned that I was actually at a minor outpost for Imperial ship maintenance.

The Imps were really interested in my exploits as a spy and befriended me quickly. (I suspect a Rebel spy had already infiltrated their ranks but I did not compromise my cover by making contact.)

We got pictures with some locals.

Including some Cheerleaders.

The whole time I was hanging out with my new Imperial buds I was trying to secure a transport and sneak away but unfortunately I couldn’t find a ship that Rebels hadn't damaged. This one looked like a Y-wing got the better of it Wink hehe

My new found Imp buds did show me a new secret weapon they are installing on their ships. Rest assured I’ve sent detailed notes to Rebel Command about this threat.

I managed to sweet talk an Imperial pilot to let me fly co-pilot with her to a neighboring system and it almost worked but my papers weren’t in order.

So I got tossed off the ship.

As bad luck would have it Darth Vader himself soon discovered my ruse and told me the gig was up.

After some quick thinking I told him I just saw Luke Skywalker on a nearby planet looking for a crystal for a ‘lightsaber’, whatever that is. dunno Vader and the Imps quickly left for the wild mynock chase I set them on.

Now the odds were back in my favor and I soon turned things around on those bounty hunters.

I continued to scout out the repair yard for something flyable. Now luck (or maybe the force) was with me and this transport had just been repaired and was in operational condition.

I returned to Rebel fleet and filed a complete de-brief with Rebel Command. I’m now looking forward to my next mission.
Blue Leader out.

Hope you all enjoyed reading our mission report.

Trooper list:
Tambo
Dune
Don & Raychel
Lauren Boling
Mike Greene
Sgt dark
Luke & Darlita
Stew
TK Tim
Hook
Jody
Don Merideth
Dan the Lizard Man
Dave Royer
Mike Pynkala, handle
Corey Miller, photographer
Stein, photographer

Last edited by FallenJedi () on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:04 am; edited 6 times in total
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heee...you've really raised the bar for Mission Reports. Great job everyone!
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job everyone and nice mission report
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work, everyone!
scalper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are a few more. GREAT EVENT!!!!

RebelSenator (Raychel Enck)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not suprising that the Imperial Pilot was chumming it up with the Rebels. I heard she was a spy! Shocked
MidSouth Garrison, Public Relations Officer
http://www.facebook.com/LCJedi
Wolfie (Crystal Bass)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Base-Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: