About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=acbb3426fe7415b618b847a928c03e26Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

PA, Carlisle: Toy Run at the Toy Cave

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: PA, Carlisle: Toy Run at the Toy Cave Reply with quote

This event is slowly becoming a yearly tradition for Echo Base's PA members. This event is by far one of the best toy drive's for collecting Star Wars Toys for distribution to Mid-Commonwealth and Western PA Hospital Visits. Bring a Toy to Donate . Make a sick child " Smile ". If you want to do a troop before the end of the year and great one for the 2012 Census; be here!

The Toy Cave Annual Charity Donation
When Sat, December 10, 10am – 2pm
arrive 9am
The Toy Cave 147 N. Hanover St Carlisle, PA 17013

Squiring:

Squiring: Should you sign up as a squire or bring a squire to an event, please remember that you/they are there to assist Base members as needed as well as to take photographs to assist in documenting the event.

Attending:

Marty M. - Chewie
Wally P. - Capt. Rex
Mia J. - Ewok
Mark J. - Starkiller
Tharren T. - ANH Tusken

Last edited by Endorscout64 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll bring Starkiller instead. Though if it's as cold as it was last year, Mia will definitely be in a better shape with Shooka! (Faux) Fur coats rule!
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine, I may stop by and troop a brief time, because I will be trooping in Jersey in the evening.
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up, too, Cap! See you there with my latest creation (you should get a PM from Jada about it at some point...)

"It is the happy man who does the useless things; the sick man is not strong enough to be idle." - G. K. Chesterton, "Orthodoxy"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mahim wrote:
Sign me up, too, Cap! See you there with my latest creation (you should get a PM from Jada about it at some point...)

I got 'early eyes' on it, too Wink Looking forward to seeing this one, it's full of WIN!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: