Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7a30e0e901dba8237d644cffbad4b0d8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Solano Library

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kamira ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Solano Library Reply with quote

I have been in contact with the library here in Fairfield (California).  They would love to have some costumed jedi's to come in.  They were worried cause they don't have books that are age appropiate.  If anyone has any Star Wars books they are willing to let us use then return, please let me know.

Even if we don't have books they have plans to use us for their other activities.  So great news for us either way.

~Kamira

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Solano Library Reply with quote

Do you have any more information, dates and times and is this event related to EP.III for the library in any way.

Thanks

Master Jedi

Kamira ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Solano Library Reply with quote

I don't yet.  I've had to work some longer hours, and haven't made it back before they close.

I get some hours off later this week, and i'll check it then.

Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Solano Library Reply with quote

Kamira

If you give me the phone number. Maybe I could call them this week I am off work till sunday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: