Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bc5a5c560bbf01957a7dd051b2692745Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SW Resistance- Synara San WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammthejedi ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: SW Resistance- Synara San WIP Reply with quote

Synara's design is what drew me into watching this show in the first place. Found her action figure in Target, fell in love with her, then watched the show. Starting a thread here to get some additional feedback on this!

About Synara San-
She's a Mirialan pirate in Kragan Gorr's gang the Warbirds, from Star Wars Resistance. Kaz saves her from a wreckage and they return to the Colossus and she goes undercover working as a salvager but still in contact with Kragan. She eventually assists the heroes of the show and now going into season 2 is allies with them and the pirates still.

It's really questionable still where she even falls within Rebel Legion here but wanted to get the conversation going on her!

Her belt, kneepads, and boots are seem to be scavenged Scout trooper accessories. Since it's animated though it's not exact and pieces are missing, and I'm not sure if I'll invest in an actual kit for the accessories or make them with sintra on my own.

Some images of her-

I'll be posting my updates here as I work through this! Excited to get more traction on her finally. Very Happy
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck!

And if you're not a member, you may want to check this Resistance build group page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/264425880845262/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/natblack1971/crosswinds-cosplay/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: