Forum and Costume Controls

   FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=258e399b9ed96d6fb194b901763b384cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

       
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Request new sub forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Posts: 1908
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Request new sub forum Reply with quote

Can we get a new sub-forum under Echo Base called "Costume Build Threads"? A description could be 'Help for costumers to get approved'.

The permissions should be set for 'all', just like the main Echo forum - even if you're not a member of the base, you should be able to post in the sub-forum.

Thank you!
Mark
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 5809

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Request new sub forum Reply with quote

JediMasterMark wrote:
Can we get a new sub-forum under Echo Base called "Costume Build Threads"? A description could be 'Help for costumers to get approved'.

The permissions should be set for 'all', just like the main Echo forum - even if you're not a member of the base, you should be able to post in the sub-forum.

Thank you!
Mark


Will work on it this weekend... doubt I will have time today. Sad
_________________
RL Han Solo Archive and information
Han Archive via Photbucket
My Holster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Posts: 1908
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No rush, thanks, Bob!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 5809

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Request new sub forum Reply with quote

JediMasterMark wrote:
Can we get a new sub-forum under Echo Base called "Costume Build Threads"? A description could be 'Help for costumers to get approved'.

The permissions should be set for 'all', just like the main Echo forum - even if you're not a member of the base, you should be able to post in the sub-forum.

Thank you!
Mark


New forum Costume Build Threads for Echo Base, has been created and all permissions set.

If there are any changes needed, please let me know.


Bob Kohn
_________________
RL Han Solo Archive and information
Han Archive via Photbucket
My Holster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Okami Dai ()
Alpine Outpost CO
Alpine Outpost CO


Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 1265
Location: Austria
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I also request a new subforum here or should I post an extra thread?

For the first possibility:
It would be great to have a new subforum "Events, Veranstaltungen, Termine" for the Alpine Outpost Forum.
This new subforum should be usable for all, if possible...
_________________
Wolfgang Grand / Okami Dai
-----------------------------
RFT
A-Wing Pilot
Jedi Knight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 5809

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okami Dai wrote:
Can I also request a new subforum here or should I post an extra thread?

For the first possibility:
It would be great to have a new subforum "Events, Veranstaltungen, Termine" for the Alpine Outpost Forum.
This new subforum should be usable for all, if possible...


I will build that tonight after work.
_________________
RL Han Solo Archive and information
Han Archive via Photbucket
My Holster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 5809

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoloYT1300 wrote:
Okami Dai wrote:
Can I also request a new subforum here or should I post an extra thread?

For the first possibility:
It would be great to have a new subforum "Events, Veranstaltungen, Termine" for the Alpine Outpost Forum.
This new subforum should be usable for all, if possible...


I will build that tonight after work.


http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=474

If you need anything else let me know...

Bob
_________________
RL Han Solo Archive and information
Han Archive via Photbucket
My Holster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Okami Dai ()
Alpine Outpost CO
Alpine Outpost CO


Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 1265
Location: Austria
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works perfectly!

Thanks a lot!
_________________
Wolfgang Grand / Okami Dai
-----------------------------
RFT
A-Wing Pilot
Jedi Knight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Yimisty ()
Active Legion Member


Joined: 28 Jun 2004
Posts: 494

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Alpha Base's Base Events subforum Reply with quote

Can I get the permissions on Alpha Base's Base Events subforum changed so that anyone who is registered to the forums can view it?

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=299
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 5809

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Alpha Base's Base Events subforum Reply with quote

Yimisty wrote:
Can I get the permissions on Alpha Base's Base Events subforum changed so that anyone who is registered to the forums can view it?

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=299


This has been completed... let me know if any other changes are needed.

Bob
_________________
RL Han Solo Archive and information
Han Archive via Photbucket
My Holster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Posts: 1908
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I would like to request three new subforums for the 'Jedi' forum to encompass face character costume threads:

Luke Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker

(Discussion thread here if necessary for background info).

Thank you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 5809

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on vacation right now, but will build these forums when I get back. Prop be built before Wed.
_________________
RL Han Solo Archive and information
Han Archive via Photbucket
My Holster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crimson (Rome O.)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Posts: 544
Location: Detroit or Thereabouts
Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediMasterMark wrote:
Hi, I would like to request three new subforums for the 'Jedi' forum to encompass face character costume threads:

Luke Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker

(Discussion thread here if necessary for background info).

Thank you!


Done!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Posts: 1908
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Rome!

And back for more - I'd like to get an 'Archived Costume Standards' sub-forum created in the Costume Standard forum (this would be the one that doesn't get scraped to the website).

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crimson (Rome O.)
Active Legion Member


Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Posts: 544
Location: Detroit or Thereabouts
Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediMasterMark wrote:
Thanks, Rome!

And back for more - I'd like to get an 'Archived Costume Standards' sub-forum created in the Costume Standard forum (this would be the one that doesn't get scraped to the website).

Thanks!


Also done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can post calendar events in this forum
The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group