Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ccd311550a25c4e1d8a4fce9d2634086Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Corran Horn X-wing Pilot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> EU Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ionicdesign (Michael)
Takodana Base XO
Takodana Base XO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BioticNinja wrote:
Thanks for the update, Michael. Can't wait to hear the results. This is one I'm definitely interested in doing, while my wife makes a Mirax costume.

For sure Ryan (my lovely wife has Mirax's Jacket as well with similar thoughts of pairing it with me too Wink).

When there is a consensus we'll let people know for sure.

KJO Detachment XO/CO 2011–2013 • LCJ • Assistant Rebel Legion Webmaster
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I posted in the LCJ discussion thread. Just thought I'd share so everyone knew the factors in play...

Quote:
Yeah, this has always been at the top of the pilot judges "...but, but, but..." list. We've all wanted it for a long time, but the rules and past LMOs enforcing them haven't allowed it.

It is essentially just the X-wing costume with all orange parts turned to green (BUT WHAT GREEN ... forest, hunter, sage, spruce?). The way I see it, we have two options if we make it formal...

1) Face Character Corran Horn - This works on some levels but has some issues. We don't have a specific helmet design pattern that I'm aware of so would we NOT have a helmet requirement? Also, since Corran was a Jedi, it would seem that a lightsaber would be allowed ... but again WHICH lightsaber? Do we have a specific design that's known? Lastly facial hair and color ... as Face Character, we'd have to specify these wouldn't we, just like Luke's hairstyle and Biggs' mustache?

2) Correllian Security Forces Pilot - This also works, and might be the easy way to go. The X-wing novels state that Corran works for the Correllian Security Forces and that they have their own air support X-wings. The novels additionally state that he took his gear with him when he defected. So we could surmise that all his generic gear applies to this category of pilot.

I'll point some of the other Pilot judges over this way and see if we can get this cleared up. And yes, I agree ... no way should the 501st have this costume when we don't! It's just another way of marginalizing the RL out of the picture in my opinion.

ionicdesign (Michael)
Takodana Base XO
Takodana Base XO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wondered:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=10402&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

KJO Detachment XO/CO 2011–2013 • LCJ • Assistant Rebel Legion Webmaster
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your approval!

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> EU Pilots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: