About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d428a2148d6f30e18d5bdd4093d5019eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Invitation: Cartoomics,16-18 march 2012, Milano,north Italy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Eagle Base -> Eagle Base Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tixerand ben fontanini (alberto fontanini)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Invitation: Cartoomics,16-18 march 2012, Milano,north Italy. Reply with quote

Ciao.

Hi everyone,
I write to all Rebel Legion Bases and 501st Legion Garrison in Europe to invite you to a great Italian event.

Cartoomics 2012: 19° saloon of comics, cartoons, cosplay, fantasy and fun collectibles
Ludica 2012: 6° Italian festival of games and videogames

www.cartoomics.it

From Friday 16 March to Sunday 18 March 2012 at Fieramilanocity, viale Scarampo, Milano, Italy.

501st Legion Italica Garrison and Rebel legion Italian Base had the opportunity to be responsible for the new SCI-FI area at Cartoomics and then Star Wars will have great prominence.

Finally the great universe of Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek and all the costuming associations close to the most famous sci-fi sagas will enjoy a dedicated space, which will be near the Fantasy area and near the area reserved for cosplay.
3 big different new areas with the addition of stands will offer the best merchandise “theme”.

I am responsible for Public Relations in Rebel Legion Italian Base and also in 501st legion Italica Garrison and I am available to all other bases and garrison to give more information about this great event and collaborate in organizing a possible trip to live with us a beautiful weekend in north Italy.

Milan is well connected with all Europe, with roads, trains and flights (the nearest airport to the fair is Milano Malpensa MXP).

The fair Cartoomics confirmed an initial contribution of 1,000 euro to be used for accommodation in a hotel near the fair for the members of Rebel legion and 501st Legion.
Then all we will have a big discount on the cost of the hotel, if you want to be together with us at the same hotel.

I hope to see you soon at our side here in Italy.

Alberto Fontanini
Tixerand Ben
CT6843

You can answer here, or PM me in this forum, or write to alberto@ttt.it

Public Relations Officer of Rebel Legion Italian Base
Public Relations Officer of 501st Italica Garrison, CT6843
Amedeo Solo (Amedeo Tecchio)
Italian Base CO
Italian Base CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Milano Comics 2012 Reply with quote

I hope you all join us for in this important event.

May the Force be with you...

Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Eagle Base -> Eagle Base Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: