Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=dd62327773a67bda2e96cd385eb022b6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars costume exhibit at FIDM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediKai (Kate B)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Star Wars costume exhibit at FIDM Reply with quote

You folk in SoCal are SO lucky. Have you SEEN this?!.....

Star Wars costume exhibit at FIDM in LA Sept-Dec 2005

Dressing a Galaxy: The Exhibit

March 17, 2005

Starting September 12, 2005, the FIDM Museum & Galleries in Los Angeles will host an exhibit showcasing the inspired costume design from all six films of the Star Wars saga, including Revenge of the Sith. Called Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars, the exhibit will feature over 100 costumes, sketches, and ephemera highlighting the work of Costume Designer Trisha Biggar.

and there is a book that goes with it.

I'm thinking a late fall visit to my old friends in SoCal (I used to live in Orange co) is in order!
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Star Wars costume exhibit at FIDM Reply with quote

Hmm. Sounds interesting, Kate.  I think I will have to check that out!  Maybe I can get some of my local friends to go with me.

I know that Woofer already mentioned the book over at the JC Forums.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Star Wars costume exhibit at FIDM Reply with quote

The San Diego Star Wars Society is planning to go the first Saturday after the exhibit opens. Maybe you could join us then, Lori.

I want the limited edition book. *drool*
origamiman ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Star Wars costume exhibit at FIDM Reply with quote

Count me in Smile  are we planing to fall on the place as a group? I already have the contact info.

wurbel81 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Star Wars costume exhibit at FIDM Reply with quote

Count me in too.  It sounds like a must see event.  Are we going to go in costume?

Orion Damascus

Jedi Knight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: