About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d71cf7c5ca0b707efe91bac5fbda1e14Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

NYCC Booth shifts Oct 14 - 16 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediDWH (Lisa Curtis)
Sunrider Base CO
Sunrider Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll help out on Sunday from 4-5, as much as I can with a regular pass for close down. I'm pretty good at packing stuff up. Smile Or, if there's a particularly busy time on Saturday, I could help out there. I'll be pilot on Saturday and Leia on Sunday, so whatever is most helpful is where I'll be.

In solidarity with the VFX industry, who brought the Star Wars we know and love to life, I'm going green screen.

My Etsy shop: Sew Corellian
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediDWH (Lisa Curtis),
I put you in for Sunday 4-5.

All,
If your free durring the con and come by the booth and only one member is staffing it, please feel free to do a drop in shift if your wearing RL costume, RL tee shirt, hockey jersey, etc.
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like all the Saturday and Sunday shifts are taken....It looks like I will be there earlier friday than i originally thought so you will have the banners sooner than thought.

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bouri-Plwel wrote:
Well it looks like all the Saturday and Sunday shifts are taken....It looks like I will be there earlier friday than I originally thought so you will have the banners sooner than thought.

Rick,

You can pick any shift that only has one member on it, if you want to do a shift. And if you in on Friday before 5 PM and already have a badge, can you just stop by the booth and drop off the banners?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's times like this when I wish I had the money to do NYCC.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endorscout64 wrote:
It's times like this when I wish I had the money to do NYCC.

Tim, sorry your not able to come up for NYCC.
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer you can't make it down for this. Hey, there's always next year Tim... Wink

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nara Pel (Cherissa Crossland)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: NYCC Booth shifts Oct 14 - 16 2011 Reply with quote

Queen Amidala wrote:
All,
If your free durring the con and come by the booth and only one member is staffing it, please feel free to do a drop in shift if your wearing RL costume, RL tee shirt, hockey jersey, etc.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but since I have what I call my 'formal' Star Wars dress (based on the blue two-piece Padme Tatooine outfit), is that acceptable if I'm helping out at the table? A really grainy cell phone image can be found below. Of note, I now wear a yellow body suit under it instead of wrapping the midsection in pale yellow chiffon, and it has fancypants turquoise/teal trim on the capelet section and the headwrap.

I don't want to misrepresent anything or anyone.

Delpa Gival (Patrick Delieto)
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Table Reply with quote

I'll be Happy to work the table with Gil from 2-3 I can break down also. I will be going to Stout so I am there for the day.I will be happy to Fill in for anybody. See you all there.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone that worked shifts at the table and/or brought stuff for the table.
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Table shift Reply with quote

It was great to see everyone. Thanks mary for all your work and the party after. It was a fun time Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: