About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ec554f27c582aca6bb1b16127ae0aa25Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base XO positions * READ*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Endor Base,
Since the Endor base is so large, incorporating so many states,( Northern California, Oregon, Idaho, Hawaii, and Alaska ) I plan to create one XO postion in each of these states, so we may maintain terratorial control.
That XO would be responsable for communicating with me and maintaining his/her state. Or should I just say to help out the CO with the command - To be successfull we must have a command stucture, not one person in charge.

If anyone is intested please write here.

For the time being I am not looking for a XO for California yet.

Master Jedi
Endor Base Commander
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Hey Robert LMK when you decide to find an XO for California cause I would be interested. I am actually in centeral California so I would be hepl in my area.
Jedi078 (James E. Douglas)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind doing the Oregon XO bit.

Only thing is I may be moving within the next one to two years.

Not much happens here in Oregon and we don't have too many members living here (I think we have 10). I have not had much interation with other RL members in Oregon. I do have some prospects for recrument.

I particpated in the StarWars DVD release with the 501st Garrison Titan's Cloud City Squad, (In Portland Or.) and did Orycon (also in Portland Or.) with Alpha Base so for the most part I would coordnate activites with those groups.

I work full time and go to school online so I am pretty busy.

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

I will noninate Jay Tee Erricck  to be the XO in the Hawai'i region of Endor base. He has volonteered to help out, and has the motivation and willingness to help out the base.

If anyone has any objections or comments, please reply to this post.

Master Jedi

Red Four (Bernard Finnigan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Bernard from Idaho here.  We have recently exploded in costume population and my hometown is more or less the hub.  I hereby volunteer for the Idaho XO.

Qualifications:

X wing suit, Plo Koon, Jawa, Jedi.  Wife is also  Xwing, Jedi, and a brief stint as Shaak Ti (but the mask broke).

I live about 4 blocks away from Idaho's 501st squad leader, and we collaborate frequently, including already having plans for Idaho Wal Mart appearances and EP III line activities.  Woo Hoo.

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

I will nominate Red Four for the state of Idaho, and Jedi078 from the state of Oregon to be our XO for Endor Base. They both have eagerly volunteered to help out the base.

If anyone has any objections please let me know.

Master Jedi

Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

I really would like to become one in California area but we could have more than one because i think we need to, to control such a large state but i would love to do that job Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

After carefull consideration I have decided to noninate Vandor Theric to be our XO in the Northern California  region of Endor Base. He has volonteered to help out, and has the motivation and willingness to help out the base. With this nomination we now have a XO in each of our areas.

If anyone has any objections or comments, please reply to this post

Master Jedi,

Endor Base Commander

Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Good Choice, good man.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

I love our group and I am ready to step up and get us out there more. Thanks for the nod Robert. I will do all I can to support the cause. Thanks
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

No objections here. Will has the motivation and I think he will make a good XO.
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Congratulations on the nomination, Vandor Theric!

As the slogan for our Hawai'i Outpost goes, "Be Brave!"  I hope the best for you & the other Jedi & Rebels in Northern California.

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee, http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Thanks Jay Tee I am down for whatever those imperial scum may throw at me...... I mean I am Brave...ha ha ha
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Congrats vandor.

Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Endor Base XO positions * READ* Reply with quote

Thanks alot every one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: