About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=da87f7cff897ac2ec7efe85438378bafMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Passing the title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sofie ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Passing the title Reply with quote

This was actually an answer on the voting topic, but since the topic is lost, I'll post it here:

"Hey guys, stop praising me (although I really appreciate it!) and start encouraging Jan and Stijn for now on Cool I'm not gone, that's for sure. I just will not be there as regularly as I used to be. In the past months I was not very active as well, due to the reason mentioned above and it will not become better soon.

I think Jan has started very well already by picking up some of our old ideas and bringing in new ones. He knows the crew very well and I have the feeling he'll be commanding us in no time ^^. I hope we can accomplish his vision he has for the base, which is much like my ideas were. I can give him a tip: start by working out one of your ideas, because if you want to do a lot in a short time, you might burn out sooner than you think. It's a great job but it is also about encouraging people and having a lot of chitchat, which is one of the things I started to loose these past few months.

Jan, if you ever get lost, I'll be there for you and the base. I might not be a CO anymore from now on, but I was an RL member before anyone of the RLB crew and I've been with RLB from the beginning. RLB is a bit like my child so I won't get it out of my sight.

So people, it might be that you don't hear so much from me, but I'm still here. Just mail/call/whatever me and I'll answer!

When the house is ready, there will be an RLB party! (only Jeffrey doesn't know about it yet ;-) )"
True_Jedi ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Passing the title Reply with quote

Sofie wrote:
When the house is ready, there will be an RLB party! (only Jeffrey doesn't know about it yet ;-) )"

He does now Laughing
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! Ok for the house party!
And I think you're right, the principal is to stay active in the legion, CO or not!
But one more time : you did a great job Sofie, excellent CO! so thanks for us :p

and now : let's go khepry :p
xSchmitterSx ()
Benelux Base XO
Benelux Base XO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
i gone to miss you partner 'Fie

Very Happy
welcome new partner Jean
hail Jean

don't worry Sofie i will made you made time for RL ;-)
and we still need to go shopping :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: