About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=19635a98a29e1a8945cad4f322535430Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cathar, Trianii, Togorian Jedi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neimhaille ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if that helps at all but there are Cathar all over SWTOR and they tend to be light side Smile I have a few screen caps but there may be some online already. I am really tempted by them as they are furry but with really really slick flat hair which would be really fun to do prosthetic wise Smile

Also super pretty colours, they remind me a lot of Cassandra from Cats with the rich colours and high contrast.
http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/cathar/1477/
This is as good as I could find so I'll happily share my screen caps (I have over 60,000 but I know they were on a more recent mission so should find them easily Smile )
blkwolf ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many many races and crossbreeding does happen so you might still be OK with your humanoid race with tiger strips, remember in the Kotor game there was a girl whom looked almost human and was a cat species so don't let your character disappear, I look forward to seeing you in C6. I do remember a certain bothian who was almost human in some comics and in others he looked kinda like a goat :-) so artist do have some leeway. Good luck on your journey and may your dreams become fruitful

(TB/SL-7744) Be Truthful in all you do and seek out the light Always!
neimhaille ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if these are of interest but she is so very pretty and a good representative of other Cathar in the game Smile I won't say who she is or how she interacts with the story so hopefully this won't be a spoiler Smile

The colours are so vibrant, I was hoping they'd help you feel confident about maybe being able to start the costume and have an alternative until you get your commission underway Smile While there is a bit of a feline understructure a lot of that could be mimicked with good shading. I have seen some really like face paint jobs that worked that way Smile
Furiafelina (Ineabelle Rodriguez)
Puerto Rico Base CO
Puerto Rico Base CO

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting!

Detachment Leader / Former Legion Costume Judge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: