About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1dea2a3f840b9c39b59c06c01030e85dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2011-2012 Term
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delpa Gival (Patrick Delieto)
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: BMO Reply with quote

Thanks Tim!
Delpa Gival (Patrick Delieto)
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: BMO Reply with quote

Great to be a part of the command staff! It is truly an honor! Looking foward to working with all of you this year going foward.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the next few days, the NYC/LI Sector will have a new Regional Captain. Tom Peterson will be taking up the cause as Chris will be stepping aside. I thank Chris for his service and I welcome his continued service as a Rebel in TK armor. I look forward to see what Tom has in mind for the sector. Welcome Tom, this Is where the fun begins.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright all my rebel friends, I am happy to announce a new spin to our base the Order of Alderaan, Riekeen's Regulars, and the Echo 12. All three polices are to encourage members of the base to get out a show their Rebel pride and troop events in their Rebel costumes.

The Order of Alderaan, the medal. A simple token for members who troop ten troops. Currently looking at ideas, generally a simple medallion with the image of the planet Alderaan with a blue ribbon. The count of the troops will start on Jan. 1. 2012.

Riekeen's Regulars, the patch. A simple rectangle patch with the image of Riekeen in his glory with a rocker in arubesh with the number 25. This award will go to all members who reach the goal of 25 troops. The count of the troops will start after the tenth troop for all member beginning on Jan. 1, 2012.

The Echo 12, a list of current active members in a year who have trooped the most. the count for the 12 will start on Jan. 1, 2012. The top trooper with the most troops in a year will earn an award.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to welcome Jarred Daski as the new Regional Captain of PA-East.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah September is here, and that means election time for us. Now, this is for the really the new members since the vets have been doing this for a while. For the new members and the members who just pop on. September is election month. Nominations for Legion and Base posts. For Echo,the Base Commanding Officer and Base Detachment Leaders are elected positions. The Executive Officer (XO) and other post on Base Command Staff is choosen by the BCO.
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim any chance you'll stay on another year?

I'll stay on as Squadron Commander unless someone else wants to try it out for a bit...

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41031
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well members, the 2011-2012 years is soon to be done. I would like to thank everyone for such a wonderful year! 2012 is not done yet and we still have some marvelous events to do e.g. Toys for Tots in King of Prussia and SW Read Day (which I need to get on the ball more. Shocked )

I have had a wonderful time as CO of Echo Base. The time has come to step a side from CO and focus on a few personal issues, but I am open to work within the Command Staff in some manner. Echo is a strong base with a proud history. We have some of the best members of the Legion here in our little corner of the galaxy. I will continue to push members to do what we do best - serve our base, our Legion, and most importantly serve our communities!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: