Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=09952acf64c39e708db0beb137ffe6abMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Q&A for the XO to the members, and the members to the XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Eagle Base -> Eagle Base Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xSchmitterSx ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Q&A for the XO to the members, and the members to the XO Reply with quote

Okay ... as the future CO are in the line of fire ... why not be solidarity questions for the XO and no questions to the members ...
Instagram: instagram.com/xschmittersx
xSchmitterSx ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a base you have the CO & XO and few officers, but also members ...
Meggyra ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The questions for the xo could be the same than for the co, but :
- what would you modify compared to the work you made last year? Have you any regrets you would change?
- What would you take in place this year?
(mmh, it's the two same questions ... lol)
xSchmitterSx ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- what would you modify compared to the work you made last year ?
- Have you any regrets you would change?
- What would you take in place this year?

2010 - 2011, it wasn't not a great year for our base. A lot of struggles with our innerself. A lot of problems of the past made the good running not that easy ... and fun.

I even reached some kind of point, i started ask questions like "for what/who i put a the energy i have into this all".

I had doubts, if i would take another term of XO or not. If the one who becomes CO point me as XO i will accept it. If the one who becomes CO and don't point me as XO. I will stay Loyal - Commit to Rebel Legion Benelex, and help where i can help.

The reason i start to ask questions, in the first place ... i was angry at myself, because i have the feeling i failed. And in the second place i'm disappointed at some of our base. Because, of there lack op responding - commitment - input and lame excuses.

My healthy issues, didn't made this easy'r to put all this in a place.

Personally, i hope that my health allows me to troop more than just F.A.C.T.S.. I really want to troop in the Netherlands & Wallony/Luxembourg.

2011 - 2012 ... in the first place Benelux Base will need to be reformed. And find a way to get all or so many as possible members to be more active to respond on newslettres - questions - troops.

Who will become CO/XO will need help for each one of our members. Really i mean this, CO/XO can not run this alone. They shall need the commitment of each one of you!

When members respond ... this motivate the CO/XO to go one, this give them a boost/energy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Eagle Base -> Eagle Base Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: