About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=df639e5f6e63a659300eb631d8b76d18Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

I-Con 24 in April
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

I know, I know......... it's only 2 weeks before CIII, but this Con is always a fun, small Con and not too expensive if you have roomies.  Plus, if you have a new costume right before CIII it's a good time to road test it.  It's April 8-10 at Stony Brook, LI.  Anyone going?

http://www.iconsf.org/

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

I used to go to I-Con because I had a roommate who's Mom lives in StonyBrook, so I had a place to stay overnight.  Have not made it to I-Con the past few years. 

-Mary Alice

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Got my room booked already Smile
MoriahthePariah (Moriah)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

I'll do my best to drop by at least one day--maybe Sunday, since it'll be my birthday.    If AeroSith is performing again I'd really like to be there for that.

(Watch out for the airborne underwear!  )

Leda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Likely going for the day... Saturday...

Unless it turns out to be sooo much fun that I don't want to leave...

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

I guess you can crash with your partner in crime
Xana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Woah, people are actually going?   Coooooool..........

Quote: Originally posted by MoriahthePariah on 25 February 2005

I'll do my best to drop by at least one day--maybe Sunday, since it'll be my birthday.    If AeroSith is performing again I'd really like to be there for that.

(Watch out for the airborne underwear!  )

Maybe we can get them to sing Happy Birthday to you.

Xana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by cyranodb on 25 February 2005

Got my room booked already Smile

Coming out to play with the Jedi, are ya?

Leda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by cyranodb on 26 February 2005

Xana are you my partner in crime???

heheh... what crime would that be, I wonder?

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

I don't know...I say we get together and think up some mischief

Xana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Leda on 26 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cyranodb on 26 February 2005

Xana are you my partner in crime???

heheh... what crime would that be, I wonder?

Well, considering the last couple of weeks, yeah, I guess that would be me!  Like you said, we did manange  to finally blow up the Death Star.........

Xana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by cyranodb on 27 February 2005

I don't know...I say we get together and think up some mischief

Ok, so, we should have a meeting time and place for all of us here that are going to meet up.  I haven't discussed with Cal and Emma what time we're leaving yet, but we have some time to think about it, right? 

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB (JEFFREY BUHOLTZ)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

That cute chick Jewel from Firefly will be there.  She's my fav. of the show.  Wish I could go, but I can not even go to CIII.   
phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Xana on 25 February 2005

I know, I know......... it's only 2 weeks before CIII, but this Con is always a fun, small Con and not too expensive if you have roomies. Plus, if you have a new costume right before CIII it's a good time to road test it. It's April 8-10 at Stony Brook, LI. Anyone going?

http://www.iconsf.org/

not me... i won't be going for the same reason i'm not going to cIII - i'll be in the UK for a couple of weeks in april.
Jedi Samantha ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: I-Con 24 in April Reply with quote

i'll probably go on saturday.. especially since its held at my college.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: