About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8292591fec233278cb4af6565800115eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2011 Base Commanding Officer nomination thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfie (Crystal Bass)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: 2011 Base Commanding Officer nomination thread Reply with quote

That time of year again!

Nominations for offices may be made starting 12:01 A.M. EST September 1st of each year and continue until 11:59 P.M. EST, September 10th.

A member may nominate themselves and that will require a second nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers.

If no nominations are made for a particular office by 11:59 P.M. EST September 10th, then the officers holding these positions will remain in office. If a standing Outpost or Base Commander does not seek another term and no nominations are made for that unit, the XO must accept or decline being promoted to CO. If the XO declines (no response is considered a decline) then the Legion Council is empowered to appoint a new CO or to consider having the unit absorbed into a neighboring unit due to lack of leadership.

Nominees

Accepted

Endorscout64 (Tim Levan)

Awaiting Accept/Decline

Declined
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's not necessary, but here's my 'nomination'. I would like to see Tim stay on for another year. I've not only seen the base grow in camaraderie and numbers, but also the relationship with Carida has improved immensely thanks to his efforts and willingness to open us up to dual trooping. It used to be 'oh, look, let's blast the Jedi!' Now it's 'Hey, Mark, how's it going? Glad to see you out!' Knowing what I've read about relations between 501st and RL, this is a big step in a partnership of SW themed charity work.
Navajo Bro ()
Echo Base XO
Echo Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see Tim Levan as Echo Base CO again this year, I'll nominate or second him Wink

TB/TI/TK/TS/TX/CC/BH-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant XO

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
Special Ops Squad Leader - October 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incumbents do not need to be nominated (as you two know.) I thank you two for the 'nominations'. Is there anyone who wishes to nominate someone? There is plenty of time for nominations for an Echo member to run for BCO.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will place my name in to fill the nomination. Yes I am the standing officer, but I wish and hope to see more nominations.
AdamScottFM (Erich Shafer)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is now locked, as the time for nominations are over.

Congratulations to Endorscout64 (Tim Levan), who will be continuing on as Echo Base CO through 2012.

"Do they teach you to throw?"
"No, they teach us to cheat!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: