About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=adaf72479cfa24a4d210c4454115958dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Docking Bay 94 Nominations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Docking Bay 94 Nominations Reply with quote

Nominations for Docking Bay 94 DCO (Detatchment Commanding Officer) are now open. If you are interested in becoming a member of the RL Command or know someone you think who fits the bill...becoming a DCO is a great way to start! I highly recommend it for anyone who is energetic and has the time to devote to the Fringe.

Bellow is the change to the charter for the nomination process. You can nominate yourself and others or even more than one person. Basically... we only need 1 nomination to get on the ballot... unless you nominate yourself... then you will need 1 more nomination. So starting now till the 10th this thread will be open to all nominations for Docking Bay 94 DCO.

Article V: Elections & Voting
3. Nominations must be from Active members of the unit. A member may nominate themselves and that will require a second nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers.

Nominations, Q&A, Voting Dates
September 1-10 Nominations
September 11-20 Candidate Q&A (if needed)
September 21-30 Voting (if needed)
Cobalt60

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re: "Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers. "

--> what say you? (you've got my vote if you want it) Wink
Nikkos Khann (Conley Nichols)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobalt60 wrote:
re: "Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers. "

--> what say you? (you've got my vote if you want it) Wink

Mine too. Mr. Green

'I've got a bad feeling about this!'
Docking Bay 94 Commanding Officer 2011-2014
Comlink Admin - Fringe LCJ,
Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the confidence. There is still more to be done and I am willing to continue as CO of Docking Bay 94.

I still however believe that new blood and new ideas are needed to make things progress for the detachment. Having an election not only brings new potential members up to command positions, it also bring new ideas out in the open during the Q&A.

So if you guys are considering running please do so... an election can only benifit us as a group.

Bob Kohn
DCO
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Robert, but the place is going along well and were getting great resources and feedbacks from stills from the films and feedback on where to get and make better props so even though you don't need it I'm happy with ya right where ya are.

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nikkos Khann (Conley Nichols)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, since I have already done the xo bit, I would like to put in for the CO of DB94.

'I've got a bad feeling about this!'
Docking Bay 94 Commanding Officer 2011-2014
Comlink Admin - Fringe LCJ,
Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikkos Khann wrote:
Ok, since I have already done the xo bit, I would like to put in for the CO of DB94.

I second the nomination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: