About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=189bffbaebd522cc0c7f2592d12a8c4fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

CONvergence 2005
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

The minnesota Force is going to be hosting a party friday night and we'll be using it to promote the MNForce 501st and Rebel Legion as we allways do.

I will also be looking into getting an hour or two at the fan club table to put out flyers and info.

Anyone coming wishing to help with that please let me know.

Thanks.
Norhac (Norm Hackett)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Really wish I could. We are going to Indianapolis for a wedding this weekend. Thanks for the invite.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

WHOOPS.

I should have said. This is July 1-3. Smile
mirax80 (Nyree Richwalski)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

I'll be there as an offical representative as the Rouge Squadron.... and because I lost a bet. Neutral Smile Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

BOW CHICK A BOW WOW!

I don't think I'd call it a bet Nyree. It was more of a Dare!.

I actually plan to be a bad guy at this one. Believe it or not.

Our party is a Going to the dark side Theme so I'll be wearing my Son's Darth Gavin Costume.

Norhac (Norm Hackett)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Where will this be. My son's Birthday is on the third. Not sure I can make that either but I might be able to swing something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Bloomington Minnnesota!

It's a subburb of Minneapolis

Jedi Seever (John Seever)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Well, I won't be able to make it. Sad  HOwever, I might, key word might, be in the 4th of July Parade in KC with the local 501st.  As soon as I find out more info and all that is.
LukeSkiewalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

No way I can make that but thanks for the info.

And I guess John beat me to punch on the 4th of July parade.
Master Eki ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I will be in San Antonio, TX for a Starfleet Conference.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DarthGoat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

I'll see you in a few weeks! We'll be driving up/over/whatever.
ObiWannabe ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Awww...I'm coming up as usual but no Jedi gear for me. I'll come by the party and say hello, though. :-) Friday night, eh? If I don't change into Naoki (DDR) by party time, you'll see me as Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki, floating in with a blond wig and a small pistol...yeah baby...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mirax80 (Nyree Richwalski)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Cabana 104!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doright ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

I'll be undercover during this event. Smile

sorry no orange. Its a going to the darkside theme so Dougie is breaking out the armor!

Jack Killian (Andrew Marsh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: CONvergence 2005 Reply with quote

Alright doug lets see some pics of convergence since I could go...like the scout but watch out for hans they like to throw you around and use you as target practice with there pets.

Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: