About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=73358a2b308bc4e99b03e681bcbee506Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

ok, I know I'm biased towards the pilot costume lately, but let's not forget that the Fleet trooper was my first official SW costume. (it's currently in a state of upgrade now, but will be out in the world during CIII)

So, We have a Squadron name, it's time to get some organization for the troopers.

From the beginning, I have been referring to the NYC area Troopers as Fire Team Echo, so I would like to officially suggest that name to become "Official" 

Also, Let's hear some ideas for A patch design, it's very unlikely that any of this (besides the name) will get done by CIII, but who says that's the deadline for this stuff Smile 

Now, This is not limited to Fleet Troopers, Clone troopers, Hoth Troopers, Endor Commandos, Everyone who's costume is listed in the Trooper catagory is part of this grouping.  (I believe that the Endor Leia, with Pancho has been listed as a trooper, so they are here as well)

So, Star the ideas and discussion flowing.

Dex1138 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

"I believe that the Endor Leia, with Pancho "

Wasn't she in a flick with Han Sisco?  I keed, I keed!

Just to get a ball rollin: a pair of crossed DH-17s with flames behind them.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Benae Quee (Kristin Mrozek Sirota)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

How about an upside down RFT helmet filled with a sundae?
JK LOL

Since this all troopers and not just the RFT's, we need something to connect them all.

citizenjohn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!!!!!!
Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

How about a patch with the Tantive IV and the slogan "Never give up. Never surrender."

Actualy, the Tantive IV would make a cool patch for RFT's.

phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Dylan Starstriker on 11 February 2005

How about a patch with the Tantive IV and the slogan "Never give up. Never surrender."

or better yet... the tantive IV with the slogan "ouch. make it stop" in aurabesh.

:-D
Kyle Darklighter (Garrett K McCarthy)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

I guess I should sound off too. Though I'm not sure if count twice now that I've got the Hoth officer.

Garrett
phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Brian Anderson on 14 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Dylan Starstriker on 11 February 2005

or better yet... the tantive IV with the slogan "ouch. make it stop" in aurabesh.

:-D

heh.. quoting myself. love it!

as i think about it, i think the idea of having some funny slogan for RFTs would be great... i love the interview with a fleet trooper that studio creations has.

it sort of alienates the other trooper types though, since they didn't die nearly as often, or as quickly.
Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

heh.. quoting myself. love it!

as i think about it, i think the idea of having some funny slogan for RFTs would be great... i love the interview with a fleet trooper that studio creations has.

it sort of alienates the other trooper types though, since they didn't die nearly as often, or as quickly.

A distinction that we can all be proud of. Besides, THEY had Ewoks. All we had were blasters and narrow hallways and invaders who had to come through the door one at a time and...HEY! Wait a minuite. What the heck went wrong?
Jedi Samantha ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

*Falls in*

You rang meathead? Erm.. Commander Meathead?

Gosh hes gonna kill me at c3  lol

Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

why wait? I'll kill you now Wink

ok, Let me ask you all this, before we get into the patch design, is there any objection to using the Tag line    "Fire Team Echo" with whatever patch we design?

At least we can settle on this and then concentrate on the patch dsesign.

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

Sam,

Don't fear the Reaper

Woofer (John H. VanOphem)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

Also Don't Pay the Ferryman

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

RFT for Fire Team Echo reporting for duty.

And how about a nifty name for the ladies that wear the RFT and other RL troopers?  The lady Rebel Pilots have "Rouge Squadron" Rouge Squadron Patches so now the lady troopers need a name too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Echo Base Troopers - FALL IN!! Reply with quote

[ Rebel Troopers ]

Rebel Troopers

Men and women fiercely dedicated to freedom...
[ Read More ]

http://www.starwars.com/databank/ is featuring RFT this week. Note it's says Men and women !

And BTW, did they recently change the replica prop/gun laws in NY? I know they have really strict ones in CA, but it also says that they can't ship the props to NY. (not that I want the super heavy super expensive official one, but I do want a blaster) http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=2340;category_id=315 By law, this item can not be shipped to California, New York, Connecticut and Kansas; Canada and Mexico.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: