Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a958059d0ba4246dacefb2cfd8cd7317Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hylo Visz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sen'ika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Hylo Visz Reply with quote

As soon as I saw her I instantly fell in love with her. Hylo is going to appear in the upcoming MMO The Old Republic and has already been featured in some holo-recordings and a short story on the TOR website.

I don't know what the CRL's are like for smugglers, I'm new to the RL and the different CRL's are rather confusing. But I'm just going to make it and hope for the best!

Few questions before I start: I feel like her vest is made of leather, since it looks shiny, and I have a ton of black pleather on my hand right now so that would be good for me. Suggestions? Also, her brown straps are confusing me to no end, they seem to disappear and reappear like magic throughout all the pictures of her but I don't know how! Shocked Do they make sense to anyone?

That's it for now, I have a couple costumes to finish before I can get down to working on it for real, but I thought I'd do a little preliminary research.

Thanks! Mr. Green
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have more in reference material? Kind of hard to go over that with only 1 pic.

The leather straps your refereing too... do you mean the ones attached to the holster? If you are Mara Jade has something to that nature... its very do-able.

Bob
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a few checks, and I really think this is a cool costume. I have also added her to the Fringe database. If you have more of reference than what I have, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hylo Visz
http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/SoloYT1300/Fringe/Hylo%20Visz/
Havok69 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks pretty bad arse. Sorry I don't have any suggestions for the costume, but I'm definitely going to be watching this thread with interest! Good luck with the build. If I come across any good reference material I'll be sure to post it...
Sen'ika ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, that's all i got of her too, she has very limited references currently. Hopefully when TOR comes out, she'll be heavily featured!

Thanks for the interest!
Princess Liz Fett (Liz Welsh)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Very nice, I'd love to see someone build a costume of her Smile go for it Sen'ika! I think if you have at least 3 reference images, of her in the same outfit, then it could go for approval Smile
UCGR Detachment CO
Legion Costume Judge
501st Legion member DZ-11177
https://www.facebook.com/liz.welsh.963

Blair (Vlastimil Sprta)
Lion Base CO
Lion Base CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Liz Fett wrote:
Wow! Very nice, I'd love to see someone build a costume of her Smile go for it Sen'ika! I think if you have at least 3 reference images, of her in the same outfit, then it could go for approval Smile

I am not sure if this topic is still alive Very Happy ... anyway ... after last charter update, we are requesting now 2 reference Smile

Lion Base Commanding Officer | Docking Bay 94 Detachment Executive Officer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: