About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f73536c0ea0cdd733fc1faea7ba780b7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

CONGRATULATIONS HAWAII OUTPOST!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bouri-Plwel ()
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: CONGRATULATIONS HAWAII OUTPOST!!!!! Reply with quote

Please let me be the FIRST to welcome our newest outpost, Hawaii Outpost, to the ranks of the Rebel legion. The Rebel Legion Command and Council are very happy to finally see this happen and have been impressed with the way you all handled this endeavor during the entire process and I know you all will be very productive and successful during your probation and for years to come. I thank you for your paitence as we went through the election and logo protions, processed your application and getting your forums set up during a busy time for the legion and I have been honored to be your council liaison and advisor during this project. PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to assist you along the way. Best wishes and good luck!!!!!

Congratulations again Hawaii Outpost!!!!

EDIT: Forums are completed to include authorized subforums, logo uploaded, Members only forum set to private for Hawaii Oupost Usergroup only, Outpost usergroup created and populated with members, members removed from Endor Base Usergroup, ranks and moderator privledges given to CO and XO as appropriate, CO/XO added to appropriate additional command usergroups, outpost members profiles changed to reflect Hawaii Oupost instead of Endor Base.

This should be everything. Please let me know if something was accidentially overlooked for a member, but I am pretty sure I caught it all. CO and XO can populate and delete members from the outpost usergroup as they get new/lose members as required.

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"

Last edited by Bouri-Plwel () on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Luke_Skywalker (Frank Sommer)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation Hawaii Outpost. cheerleader

MTFBWY

JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done and well deserved, Hawaii! Looking forward to your continued contribution to the RL!

Mark
Arie Tov (Christian Ariel Tovar)
Cruz del Sur Base CO
Cruz del Sur Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations and welcome Rebel brothers!!
Un saludo cordial desde la Argentina!

www.rebellegion.com.ar - https://www.facebook.com/cruzdelsurbaseRL - www.raid.rebellegion.com/
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
De Jawa Vu ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats from a Moanalua High grad.......(1991)
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Hawaii! We'll miss you in Endor Base, but you have grown so much this is a very good amicable departure Smile I know this new outpost will unify your region even more and Hawaii will have a lot of great activities!

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
WetOkole ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kathy,

I am and I bet that everyone in Hawaii is really Honored to just be a part of the Rebel Legion. I for one really enjoyed seeing all of the things you guys have done while we were in Endor base! We might've left the womb, but I garauntee you that the cord is still attached to Endor because we called that Home first!

To everyone else, I hope that we will make the RL here in Hawaii more noticeable to the community...who knows, someday we will make "Base"!
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!
Hawaii Outpost CO
Hawaii Outpost CO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for the warm reception for our newly formed outpost! Cool

This is a very exciting time for all of us, and truthfully i am at a loss for words. Kind of nervous, but in a good way. I hope i live up to all the expectations that come with this position, but i feel i am up to it. And with our Members, i feel we will make a lot of noise out here! Very Happy

I would especially like to personally thank Rick and Kathy for helping us along the way with becoming an outpost. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU....I really appreciate all the help that you have given.

So! here's to a new start, a new beginning, and the start of an awesome outpost!

Aloha, and please remember...The force is with us.ALWAYS......
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the new outpost.
TK-Ben-1372 (Magnus Müller)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats...;-) so wehave new member and...traders ;-)
See here: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32355&highlight=&sid=d05f86677ccb86ab874fbae867bcdebc
Hope to see soon one of you first patches...for trade or sale!

Greetings MO of GBY

Last edited by TK-Ben-1372 (Magnus Müller) on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawaii_Rex ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to many more fun troopings with you all!

Phase I Rex (realistic)
Phase II Rex (animated)
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Mahalo nui loa [Thank You Very Much] & Congratulations! Reply with quote

Aloha, Everyone.

Sorry this response is so late.

In any case, I wanna congratulate all my fellow members of Rebel Legion's Hawai'i group for becoming an outpost! AWESOME!

Thank you very kindly to Rick Bouwhis (Bouri-Plwel) & whoever else was involved for helping to make our growth into an outpost a reality.

I also want to heartily thank Robert Kovacs (also once known as Master Jedi) & Kathy (Kay_Dee) [Kathy, I'm omitting your last name on purpose since I'm not sure if you mean to keep it confidential or not] for all their friendly help & guidance over these last 6 years. It was an honor being Regional Captain under both of them & it was always an honor to be a part of Endor Base.

Also, congratulations to our new (and first!) Commanding Officer Christian Colotario & Executive Officer Daniel Ben. I will do my best to help make the transition to outpost as positive and productive as possible.

Back in May of 2005, having returned from my first Star Wars Celebration (III), I founded Rebel Legion Hawai'i in hopes of providing costuming opportunities here for Star Wars good guys (& gals, creatures, droids, etc.). I'm glad that this dream is continuing with all the "new blood" coming in.

It warms my heart to see the Good Side of the Force thriving here in Hawai'i. I hope that will continue. It is also my hope that our membership will grow to include members living on Kaua'i & Mau'i and the other populated neighboring islands someday soon!

May the Force be with us!

Jay Tee Erricck

P.S. My hopes to help charities that benefit the community (ESPECIALLY children & homeless people) have not died. I will be working toward establishing relationships with these charities so that our appearances can further benefit the people of Hawai'i.
TK-Ben-1372 (Magnus Müller)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the tv show Hawaii 5-0 ! Hope in the future to see the new
tv show Hawaii 5-0-1st ;-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: