About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9bcba0f1528565875689d1ece635f410Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Squadron – We need you! (update August 31, 2012)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Squadron – We need you! (update August 31, 2012) Reply with quote

Are there any pilots available for the Troy Denning book signing? Our very own Christie Golden will be there too. She wrote three of the books in the series. I have read eight books in the series and he is here for the final book release, number nine. For those of you not familiar with ‘Fate of the Jedi’, there are space battle scenes between X-wing pilots and Sith Fighters. It would be great if a couple of you can come.

Last edited by Banzai (Hugh Coffman) on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well not a single pilot showed up for the book signing.

I hope at least one member from this squadron will make an appearance to the Star Wars Read Day in Colorado Springs.
ScubaJedi (Regina Tironi)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this troop was recently then well, since it was never posted up (unless it was posted as something else) as a troop in the regular areas that I look for troops with any kind of information as to when or where , I'm kind of not surprised... The only one posted is one from March and has been closed for a while.

-"Where are we and WHY am I in this Handbasket????"
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScubaJedi wrote:
If this troop was recently then well, since it was never posted up (unless it was posted as something else) as a troop in the regular areas that I look for troops with any kind of information as to when or where , I'm kind of not surprised... The only one posted is one from March and has been closed for a while.

Regina, the second part of your post is absolutely correct. The first post was dated in March requesting pilots to the book signing (in March) and not single pilot showed up (or responded to this thread. Crying or Very sad BTW, thanks for responding to my latest post. Smile

I am hoping for at least one pilot will show his/her colors at the Star Wars Read Day in the Springs. This event is to promote reading and with not having a rebel with a pilot costume pilot here in the Springs, it would be nice if at least one pilot will be able to take the time to come down here. praying I applaud the two pilots who are participating at the Aurora Store. rock
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: