About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d8e17a76eb4e7d9e9de0647257f51775Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Up coming Plans for ROTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

Hey Jedhead I Emailed you my info LMK whats up. Thanks man.
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

Will, I didn't get your info.  Did you e-mail it to Ian?  He's in charge of sending the costume applicants to Lucasfilm for consideration.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

I think we need to get a lot of us California members together and all get together and go to the biggest theatre around and then make the biggest party this legion has ever seen, and invite people from everywhere aroud the movie theatre to go and we could have lots of fun i believe indeed i am in modesto which is George Lucas's hometown and he'll be at the premiere here.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

Anybody going to see the midnight show at Metreon?  If so, PayPal me at toschestation@yahoo.com for  $5.50 each by Monday, the 18th.  I'm ordering a bunch before I leave for C3.  Supposedly, tickets go on sale on the 20th, when most people are at C3!  I'll be talking to the theater management by this weekend to confirm the sale date. 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

Tickets for the midnight show went on sale at Metreon already.  I have 80+ tickets in hand now!    Anyone else who wants to come can go to www.fandango.com.
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

The midnight show for Metreon is now SOLD OUT!  There is still a 12:30 am show, although it is not in digital projection. Go to www.fandango.com.
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

I will be seeing it in Sacramento at the Natomas Regal with some other RL and FF people.

I wish I could be in two places at once because I'd go to the Sacramento AND San Fran events!

Nas-Ric Tenretni ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Up coming Plans for ROTS Reply with quote

I got my ticket for the 12:01am showing at the Century 16.  Of course, I will be in my Jedi gear...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: