About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=84af19ab1229d2bef0fd51e10dcd3743Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Extreme Make Over Home Edition Viewing Party May 15, 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Base-Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Extreme Make Over Home Edition Viewing Party May 15, 2011 Reply with quote

On May 15, 2011, I and Jedi Jek Danson both had the honor of represented the Rebel Legion on the community viewing party of the Sharrock Family who had their home rebuilt by Extreme Make Over Home Edition. The day was full of tears and joy both for the family and attendees. If anyone knows Patrick the little boy he is a very much a ham esp. on around the microphone. Patrick loves superheroes and Star wars. He loved seeing us out there and when he saw his Star Wars Characters in person he was so happy and so was his parents, Cindy and Michael were very appreciative for us coming.

We troop with our brothers in the Mid-South Garrison and show some Join Legion Love to the family. After the show was over I went up and presented Patrick a X wing helmet that was made by Mark Bradley. When I presented Patrick the helmet his face lit up and he was so glad to see it, he grab it and wanted to put it on quickly and he did. I will do my best to have better photos soon but this is one from a friends camera phone. Overall we had a good troop and even made some contacts with many charities down here.

Last edited by Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel) on Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jek Danson (Michael Knight)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was real great fun Alex. Big thank you to Corellian base for the invite. You guys really made my first costumed troop wonderful. I would love troop with all of you again sometime.

Mike
Ben clonetrooper
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work guys, looking forward to seeing the photos.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the long awaited photos.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Base-Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: