About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f470167c9012d06b7cac5f93e6fec7e5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

AAR - 21NOV04 - MkII

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: AAR - 21NOV04 - MkII Reply with quote

I just returned home from a weekend in the suburbs of Boston. And I have to say Super Megafest was a great success for Echo Base. We got 2 confirmed new Recruits. Both Jedi, who were costumed at the con. And interest in the table was high. Definately got some serious inquiries.

The Base was also able to Induct Kenny Baker into the LEgion as an honorary member. The induction was done at the end of a Q&A with Kenny.

In addition we helped the NEG Raise money for the Jimmy Fund by posing for pictures with the con goers. and MAde a collection for Katie Johnson, Albin's Daughter.

This first official event was the start for a very good future for the New England section of Echo base, and my personal feelings are that the group will only continue to grow and and do good things.

My personal thanks to Garritt, Joe, Brian and Jody for handling all the small details and aking sure everything went off well.

Congrats to you.

Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: AAR - 21NOV04 - MkII Reply with quote

It was just great to have you here to enjoy the con with Ed....

Hope to see you again real soon.

Justin Manning

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: AAR - 21NOV04 - MkII Reply with quote

And of course, the pictures:

Megafest Photos
Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: AAR - 21NOV04 - MkII Reply with quote

Great con and a great job. For those who have'nt heard we made $260.00 for Katie and got a get well card signed by all of us from Echo Base, NEG and Boston Rebels. Best of all we got Erica Durrnace from Smallville, Kenny Baker and Anthony Daniels to write best wishes in the card as well.
buster726 ()

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: AAR - 21NOV04 - MkII Reply with quote

I had tons of FUN at this con wasn't expecting it to be that great but Echo base did an EXCELLENT job!!!  Was great meeting some new people there too.
Xana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: AAR - 21NOV04 - MkII Reply with quote

I had fun here too.  There were a lot of cool collectibles that I hadn't seen before.  I guess they knew who was comming.  lol!

And of course, meeting the New England Legion Memebrs was great!  It was nice to meet you all finally.  Hope to see you at more events soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: