About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a9b7404ca35f27edf00e57b3f22436f7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Han Solo buckles...Interested?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptSolo77 (Brian)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Han Solo buckles...Interested? Reply with quote

Greetings fellow Smugglers,

My purpose here today is to gauge interest in Han Solo belt hardware. I have a friend here in sunny Mos Eisely who is willing to do a limited run of buckles, backplates, holster clips, etc for those who might be interested. If you are interested in obtaining these items, please post, or PM me, and I will put you in touch with the artist. Good luck in all your efforts,

May the Force be with you,

B.
HanSagan (Peter Haynes)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great Smile

Would they been in steel or aluminum? Any indication of cost?

www.angels2200.com

Twitch (Jagen Ordo)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes, yes.
Material used? Shipping cost international? Pricing for buckles?

"Dat is die richtige Einstellung. Denn wenn dat net klappt beschleunigst Du op Lichtjeschwindigkeit!"
- Darth Vader
Bonded Hawk ()

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interested pending price, material, etc
Havok69 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on price and size, interested in a complete set. Definitely interested in at least a droid caller clip.
Blair (Vlastimil Sprta)
Lion Base CO
Lion Base CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested ... price? shipping? material? Very Happy

Lion Base Commanding Officer | Docking Bay 94 Detachment Executive Officer
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Likewise interested
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here!
sandtrooperscout (Mark Tomasello)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested to see what he has to offer.

Cobalt60

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interested, pending details
Nikkos Khann (Conley Nichols)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely be interested.

'I've got a bad feeling about this!'
Docking Bay 94 Commanding Officer 2011-2014
Comlink Admin - Fringe LCJ,
Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TKMANDO (Tom Brink)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested as well.
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Han Solo buckles...Interested? Reply with quote

CaptSolo77 wrote:
Greetings fellow Smugglers,

My purpose here today is to gauge interest in Han Solo belt hardware. I have a friend here in sunny Mos Eisely who is willing to do a limited run of buckles, backplates, holster clips, etc for those who might be interested. If you are interested in obtaining these items, please post, or PM me, and I will put you in touch with the artist. Good luck in all your efforts,

May the Force be with you,

B.

I am sure no one wants to hear this, but selling items on the RL boards are for members only... even if its items we really want or need. I would recommend becoming a member before trying to sell anything on these boards. If your friend is a member have him post an interest thread if he can.

Sorry to be a buzz kill

Bob
Lichtbringer ()

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob, i´m not sure if that is really a good rule - the market is small, and parts have to be grabbed whenever the right stuff is found.

For example - i´m not interested in doing big runs, cause that´s boring to do the same part x-times, and i don´t do it for the money just a hobby - but i try to help when possible. Some members of this and other boards already asked me for making them "this and that" (usually in metal and for blasters) that wasn´t easily available. I think everyone was satisfied - but with this rule here i couldn´t offer anything out of my spare-box to the public when i decide "i don´t need it any longer", or when i made something new for myself.

No problem for me - i can always offer them to the Stormies, the Mercs, or the RPF, off course - so this self-limitation only hurts the members of this board. I know the most costumers are satisfied with the cheap resin-stuff from ebay, but the few who want "more" don´t always know where to find the better stuff.

The same with my blaster-tutorials/buildups - not very usefull for the masses, maybe interesting to read at the best. But i always hope that the few who are interested in accuracy (to a certain level) learn some details that they can use later, when building their own stuff. I´m no member, and with the existing rules i will never be .... but i still think my input can be helpfull, at least it´s not useless.

Imho it would be the same kind of helpfull to enable ways to sell/buy stuff for not-legion-members - maybe after a amount of approval-time? To avoid the hit and run guys.

Have a nice day,
Michael
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not up to me to dictate what is a good rule or not. There is a body of members who make up the Rebel Legion who dictate what the rules are. I do not even enforce them. However I am a rules person, and I do try to follow what the rules are.

Being that I am acticing DCO I want to make sure that the Fringe area is an area that follows the rules in the best sence and accordance of the RL Charter. The rule is in place... good bad or not, its not up to me.

I agree the market is extremely small, and I am hoping we can have more options for Hans out there for buckles. It needs to come from members if it is to be done on this board though. Interest threads are to be done in the proper forums: Legion Merchandise Interest Threads
. If you cannot see these forums its because your not a member... which is my original point.

The rule is there for a good reason, and in most cases... very good reasons. This one is kind of stinks because I am very aware of the need of this item, but these rules need to be followed.

I will check with the COG and see if there is anything I may be misunderstanding, but I think the rule is pretty clear.

I hope you understand.

Bob Kohn
DCO
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: