Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b66eb7c4eb6390d1aa8cb2f8b5235a18Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sac. Con Dec. 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Gui-Gundi

Robert is at the Gen-con in anahiem this weekend.

He said he should be back monday.

You might get message back then.

I know the best way for feedback from him is emailing him.

later

Princess Anne
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Hey guys , if my funds allow me to I will definately be there/ I am getting my Christamas bonus on Friday and if its good enough i will be there with my wife in costume. Hey any chance to sport our colors and dress up is good for me  :-)
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Vandoric

Will be glad to meet you and your wife at the sac con on the 12, if you do make it.

Later

May the force be with you
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

yea i love these sac-cons you can get some great stuff for really cheap
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

ok todays the day poeple. show of hands whos coming??

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Haha! Maybe they are there already. Hope you all have a great time! Tell them Hawkie says hi!
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

that was really fun. princess anne my e-mail is jedi_knight_11382002@yahoo.com so when you get the chance e-mail the pics to their.
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

ok i got some pics on the internet.

me and master jedi(robert) do the jedi thing

master jedi(robert) in his spiffy ani costume

me in basic jedi garb

oh whos that handsome jedi there

me and my bro the sith

erick and my bro duling it out

sorry vandor you left before i could get some aesome pics of you luckly princess has some she is going to e-mail me.

Chuey ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

A word of note, Daniel Roberts, who runs the show is willing to give the Rebel Legion table again. However, whoever heads the effort from that end just has to be persistant in communicating with him.

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who attended and helped make this event fun, thought it was small it was still fun as always. Love the pics, great job. Sorry we couldn't get any pics on this event, our memory card died. "may the force be with it."

Master Jedi

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Great pics, AJ. You look more and more like Ep. 3 Anakin every day (which is slightly scary). Yes, yes, To Mark Chu-Lin you listen! Hopefully for the next Sac Con you will be able to have a table again.
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

more pics courtesy of vandor theric...

here come the jedi.

qui-gundi defends himself against a sith attack

gaurding the princess

sith attacks again while vandor poses for the cam.

the mighty all powerful vandor theric. in his beautiful ani 3 costume

Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Hey guys. I had a great time at Sac-Con. I enjoyed making new friends and just being there to support our small but powerful group. Hey Master Jedi any time you need help with wanting to set up a table or other things for our cause let me know. I ll be there even if I have to drive 3 hours (Ha HA Ha) Hopefully next time more members will show up. I think its time we stepped up our efforts and show those imperials we mean bussines too.  Lets get our Stuff together by C3 guys if we can.
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Well said Vandor theric, and thank you for your support, I'm sure the RL will be in need of you and your support.

Master Jedi

Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Gui-Gundi

I sent you more pictures. Did you get them? Wel, I will try to send you more.

I had loads of fun on Sunday. Hopefully, I will be able to go to wonder-con to support the RL.

Later.

Princess Anne

P.S. Show of hands.

Who here thinks I should change my username to Princess Cin-A-Buns? Also, could someone be so kind to give me the correct spelling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: