About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3fd10bb8566011113b1de521f12deedeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sac. Con Dec. 12
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Once again the Scottish Rite Temple ( 6151 H street ) will host the Sacramento Comic show on Dec 12 ( Sun) from 10 am - 4pm . Its always a great excuse for dressing up and having fun and of course spending some money. I will be there along with some Rebel Legion members and of course the 501st will be there also so this should be a great event as always. I strongly encourage anyone in costume to attend regardless of group.

Master Jedi

qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

i will definetly be there robert.

oh and news ten coats for kids is dec. 27.

qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

oh and robert, do you still have the pics from that sac con in june. i never saw them.
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

qui-qundi,

Go to www.consplayers.com and click on sci-fi / fantasy and there you should find " some " of the pics ,my sis has the rest. Is there any one in perticular you're looking for?

Master Jedi

qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

all of the posing jedi is what i'm looking for
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

they are up there but i can't download them. can you send them via e-mail. jedi_knight_11382002@yahoo.com

JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Not sure if I can make it.  I'll bring it up at the next SFFF meeting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Thank you all the same, Matt, hope you guys can come.

Master Jedi

Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Hello there. My name is Tracie Davis. I will be going Robert (Master Jedi) to the convention on the twelve. I will be dressed as Princess Leia (Senator). Well, I hope to meet you all the the con.

Later
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

All right Princess Anne!! , glad you could join.

Master Jedi

Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

Thanks again Robert.

Princess Anne
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

i hope to see you there princess Wink Wink Wink
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

I will most definately be there. Just keep your eyes open.

Also, I am also 5 feet tall. I will be going up with robert.

So, look for him and you should spot me.
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

robert are we going to get a table again or not?
qui-gundi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Sac. Con Dec. 12 Reply with quote

hey robert, e-mail me or call me about our plans for sac-con, my number is (916) 729-6631 ask for a.j. or e-mail me at jedi_knight_11382002@yahoo.com we need a table.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: