About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c660dc9cce168671d7224b38eead1bebMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Free Comic Book Day Participation in Hawai'i
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost -> Hawaii Outpost Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Free Comic Book Day Participation in Hawai'i Reply with quote

Aloha, fellow Rebels.

To all RL members currently in Hawai'i, we have all been invited to costume at several different locations in the Hawai'i Public Library System on Saturday - May 7th, 2011.

On O'ahu, the following libraries are hoping to have costumers:
Aiea
Aina Haina
Hawaii Kai
Kailua
Kaneohe
Kapolei
McCully
Mililani
Waimanalo

On the Big Island, there are 2 libraries hoping to have costumers:
Hilo
Kealakekua

On the island of Maui, there are 2 libraries hoping to have costumers:
Kihei
Lahaina

I realize we don't YET have members on the Big Island nor Maui. However, if our members KNOW Star Wars fans on those islands, I guess this is a great motivation to join!

IF you are interested in participating, PLEASE post a response here.

Thank you!

And

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee Erricck
femtrooper julie ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in! Hope Ed has his Rex done by then, and he can be RL too!

http://femtrooperjulie.webs.com
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

Cool.

Thanks, Julie!

By the way,

Ed who?

May the Force be with you.

J.T.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys did a great event at one of the libraries, I think it was last year! Jason forwarded me this video and I included it on our Endor Base web site.

http://endorbase.org/video/fcbdhawaii-2010.html

Thats a lot of locations, you all might need to figure out which ones you can feasibly do and narrow it down huh?

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: An Indication of Need Reply with quote

Aloha, Kay_Dee!

Yeah. A LOT of locations asking for help this year. Last year, RLH was only invited to Aina Haina.

I put up the entire list since I'm not exactly sure where ALL our members live here on O'ahu. I usually communicate with them via the internet. [The web seems to have made the world even smaller. It's kinda nice.]

I figured, if all of the requesting locations are listed, members can tell me which locations might be more convenient for them to visit.

From the feedback I've received so far, it seems that the Kapolei library and Aiea library are pretty much taken care of.

Brian (softshell) gave me the impression he might be able to help cover Aina Haina.

I'm hoping a few of our other members MIGHT be able to represent the Good Side of the Force at least a few more of the other locations.

If anything, the list gives us an idea of what kind of need there is. Gives us a possible goal for recruiting in the future.

J.T.
femtrooper julie ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Cool Reply with quote

JayTee Erricck wrote:
Cool.

Thanks, Julie!

By the way,

Ed who?

May the Force be with you.

J.T.

Stormtrooper Ed Wink He is working on a Rex clone to be RL approved also.

http://femtrooperjulie.webs.com
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: An Indication of Need Reply with quote

JayTee Erricck wrote:
Aloha, Kay_Dee!

Yeah. A LOT of locations asking for help this year. Last year, RLH was only invited to Aina Haina.

I put up the entire list since I'm not exactly sure where ALL our members live here on O'ahu. I usually communicate with them via the internet. [The web seems to have made the world even smaller. It's kinda nice.]
I figured, if all of the requesting locations are listed, members can tell me which locations might be more convenient for them to visit.

From the feedback I've received so far, it seems that the Kapolei library and Aiea library are pretty much taken care of.

Sounds like a good plan, let people know their options and let them choose the locations easy for them Smile

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Stormtrooper Ed Reply with quote

Oh, EDWIN!

Sorry, Julie. I always think of "EDWIN" when your husband comes up.

I guess I have FaceBook to thank for that. My bad. LOL.

Jay Tee Erricck
Kalbuir (Daniel Ben)
Hawaii Outpost XO
Hawaii Outpost XO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I will be attending two of the events Kapolei and Aiea.
I will be attending Kapolei in my clone, and Aiea in my Jedi

thanks

Kalbuir "Papa Kal"
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Mahalo nui loa [Thank you very much] Reply with quote

Kal'buir,

Thank you for the response!

J.T.
boomer56 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say maybe to Aiea?

Razz
Boomer

Hawaii Outpost XO
Hawaii Outpost XO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
what are the scheduled times for this event?
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Times? Reply with quote

Aloha, Kalbuir!

I seem to recall my contacts for this event suggesting 10 a.m. to 12 noon as one shift & 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. as another. HOWEVER, I think this was just a suggestion.

I will e-mail the two ladies in question to see what they say. I'll post the answer(s) here when I find out!

J.T.
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: 2nd Call For Volunteers Reply with quote

Okay, All.

I just e-mailed everyone with a 2nd call for volunteers.

I hope we'll see everyone "check in" here if they haven't already.

As I mentioned in the e-mail, let's do as was suggested:

1st shift: 10 a.m. to 12 noon
2nd shift: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Jay Tee Erricck
WetOkole ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey JT, if Brian and Mark are a garauntee for Hawaii Kai, I can make a trip down that side!! I would like to see how the Rich folks library looks compared to this side!! LOL

But if they arent then I will make it to Aiea and Kapolei!! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost -> Hawaii Outpost Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: