About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=293c3b140d8eb102a2323bec87afe851Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back on Vacation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Back on Vacation Reply with quote

Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Back on Vacation Reply with quote

Biker momma!
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Back on Vacation Reply with quote

Born to be mild! LOL!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Back on Vacation Reply with quote

That's why Jedi mom's are cool.
Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Back on Vacation Reply with quote

ok, with the last event I had beenin on the planning done,  I think it's time for that vacation. and the only way I can see it happening, since it hasn't been yet to be honest, is if I stay away fromt he boards completely for a little while.

As I promised Katie when I started this vacation away from The CO position, I will be asnwering emails. But for at least the rest of November, and probably Some of December, I won't be checking any of the boards, and I'll set the Yahoo group onto Daily Digest.

I'm doing this to avoid getting the same feeling of burnout that has had me on the verge of leaving Fandom completely. The only forum I will check here is the actual command forums cause of the discussions there.  So, I'll see you in a few weeks.

Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Back on Vacation Reply with quote

ok you guys,

I'm back, early again. Hopefully this time it's the last Vacation I take, and we can all focus on moving forward and Getting Echo Base to be the best base in the Legion.

ok, I know we already are, but I didn't want to sound snobby.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: