About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a2da1f19a73b28ecd8e37a7e9f5879f2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

May 7 (Bentonville, AR) Autism Involves Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: May 7 (Bentonville, AR) Autism Involves Me Reply with quote

This post has been updated with additional information. Quotes are from the organizer.

Bentonville is very close to Oklahoma, so we are hoping to get members from there to attend. Since it's also close to the Kansas & Missouri borders, I have invited Dantooine Base to join Kessel Base at this event, as well as our friends in Crimson Nova Squadron. Information with a question mark or TBA, I have asked the event organizer for, & will update this post once she gets back to me.

Name of Event: Autism Involves Me (AIM) 5k/walk

Event Begins: May 7, 2011, 8am (Our arrival time TBA)

Event Ends: May 7, 2011, 12 noon

Location of Event: Graceville Church, Bentonville, Arkansas (NW corner of the state--near Oklahoma, Missouri & Kansas borders). (I will get a map link or something when i have a little more time)

Organization's website: http://www.nwaautismsupport.com/

Organization contact: Traci Sickles, President, North West Arkansas Autism Support Group
Heard about RL & 501st at Little Rock Autism Speaks event on 10/02/10

Liaison: RL -- Linda Whitson / Z'Rissa
miladyderyni@ yahoo.com or PM via RL website

Way the event is connected to Star Wars:
Entertain attendees.

Will there be a place to change? yes
"We will have a private place (portable building w/ bathroom) for you to change if needed, as well as snack food, coffee provided."

Will there be a secure place store storage tubs while trooping the event?: yes
"The Portable can be locked up if needed for security sake or the office if needed."

Will family/friends be allowed to attend the event?: yes

Are cameras allowed and can we take pictures at the event?: yes

Are weapons allowed on the costumes?: "Sure, we would love them!"

Is there a special place to park at the event? Does parking cost?:
"There will be signs posted for parking, no charge for parking, vendors will have a special area to unload if needed."

Can we have a table with flyers and information?: "We would love it, and will provide that area for you!"

How many costumed members are requested?: As many as possible from both Legions

Will lodging be provided by the local members for those traveling a great distance?: ?

Last edited by Zrissa (Linda Whitson) on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda,

I'm working with the 501st 70th explorers to get your event posted over there. They would like to know any needs for characters and what may already be marked down. So we don't have more than one vader, etc that don't have duplicates. I will help to keep any updates going between the groups.

Thanks
Rich
Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gius Maximus wrote:
Hi Linda,

I'm working with the 501st 70th explorers to get your event posted over there. They would like to know any needs for characters and what may already be marked down. So we don't have more than one vader, etc that don't have duplicates. I will help to keep any updates going between the groups.

Thanks
Rich

So far we have no confirmed characters from either Legion. So it looks like your contingent has first choice. Very Happy

TO ALL: There is additional information in the first post
Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is planning on attending, please let us know. Gius is hoping to get a list by this weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: