About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=06e78b312f3fdb8b39f1c961cde5a384Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

March 12 (Little Rock, AR) St. Patrick's Parade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

User Registered Confirmed
Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: March 12 (Little Rock, AR) St. Patrick's Parade Reply with quote

MEET UP POINT HAS CHANGED as of Mar. 8!
Meet Up Time: 11 am

Parade Start: 1 pm

Meet At: The parade will be starting at 4th&Rock street so we should try and park at the Jr. League of LR between Scott and Cumberland on 4th street.
Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=E+4th+St+%26+Rock+St,+Little+Rock,+Pulaski,+Arkansas&ll=34.744584,-92.267454&spn=0.002001,0.005262&t=h&z=18

Sorry, but we don't have any more information yet. Locokarma, the liaison is just filling out the app & wants to get an idea of numbers. So if anyone knows at this point that they can attend, please post.

Plan to add some green decorations &/or accessories to your costume--the more the better.

(once I get more details, I'll pretty this up with details and a poll.)

Last edited by Zrissa (Linda Whitson) on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Bee-Jai Morr ()

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he was just getting an interest to see if we were going to do the parade... Not sure... Maybe there was enough interest to fill it out.
Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bee-Jai Morr wrote:
I thought he was just getting an interest to see if we were going to do the parade... Not sure... Maybe there was enough interest to fill it out.

Yes, he was just getting a rough count, but he asked me to go ahead & post it. haven't heard any more about it yet.
Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LATEST INFORMATION--meet time has changed!

Parade Lineup: starts at 11 am, so participants need to arrive by then. (Parade starts at 1 pm)

Parade Lineup Location: On 4th Street in downtown Little Rock

Parade Route: goes from downtown Little Rock, across the Arkansas River onto Main Street in city of North Little Rock.

FWIW, I suggest bringing trolley fare to get back to the start. Last year it was fun to walk back & enjoy the reactions of people--including participants farther back in the lineup. However, my feet did not forgive me because they had to walk the route twice.
Zrissa (Linda Whitson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meet Up Point for parade start
(also added to first post)

The parade will be starting at 4th&Rock street so we should try and park at the Jr. League of LR between Scott and Cumberland on 4th street.

Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=E+4th+St+%26+Rock+St,+Little+Rock,+Pulaski,+Arkansas&ll=34.744584,-92.267454&spn=0.002001,0.005262&t=h&z=18
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: