Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1805c3872050485241c26bb3794e7b3aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS Leather Belt & Pouches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ar-Jay Wan Kenobi ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS Leather Belt & Pouches Reply with quote

Anybody know where I can find the leather belt and pouches that Diego "the rebel agent" has made? Unfortunately his next run is not for a while now and I really need the belt and pouch. Also does anyone recommend Mel Mattison? Are her belts and pouches for OBK, Rebel Legion approved?
Thanks,
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Melanie's belt and pouches. I'm not an LCJ, but I would say they are quite approvable. You need more pouches than you will get from her though for approval as her belt only has two of them.
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to eBay, you can find some there. Depending on how much cash you want to put into it at the moment, you can get some Costumebase ones fairly reasonable. I got a set with a belt and food capsules on auction for about $18. I scavenged the belt for the buckle and posts to create a real leather belt with Tandy materials. Smile If you wanted to put more money into something more permanent, you can find a vendor selling resin pouches that are a bit sturdier and more screen accurate in styling. Either way, search 'Jedi Pouch' or 'Jedi Belt' on eBay and you're probably going to be presented with a number of choices.
Masterbean (Brian Bean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe SithariRog was making some...you may want to PM him.
Dacen Salu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also does anyone recommend Mel Mattison? Are her belts and pouches for OBK, Rebel Legion approved?

I have both her obi wan and anakin style belts, exceptional quality and
well worth the price....highly recommend her.

The Force fights WITH me!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: