About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=884883da7c47ce6d1f95a342294627daMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Event Invite: Richmond, VA. - Christmas Parade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi9181 (Matt Fagan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Event Invite: Richmond, VA. - Christmas Parade Reply with quote

Shivannd wrote:
Hello all...its that time of year again.

The Richmond Christmas Parade is our 2nd largest event each year for Freedom Base.

We have been marching in it the past 3 years and this year is no different.

I was just wondering if we could count on some of our brethern from other bases too make it for the parade on December 4th this year.

It is a 2 mile march down our main street, Broad Street, in Richmond, Virginia, and we usually have a huge turnout (about 100,000+) from spectators as well as watching it on LIVE TV that day. the broadcast is also rerun up til January 15th on Comcast.

You can get more information on the website: http://richmondparade.com/

Please let me know if you can make it and sign up on the thread.

Currently we have about 11 signed up with about 6+ on the fence.

I would love to see that number reach 20+ this year.

I am really hoping that our new Chewie will be able to march or ride.

Our illustrious CO has broken down and finished his X-Wing Pilot which looks great, so he will be marching in that. it would be nice to have a few more pilots this year.

I will be marching in Naboo again since I made a promise to another new FB member Zocha that if she wore her Sabe, I would do my Officer.

It would be great to have a good variety of costumes.

I know we have Jedi, RFT, Pilots, Face Characters, etc.

Please try to put this event on your calendar. We will be doing dinner at our usual spot, O'Charleys, on Friday evening for those coming in from out of town.

We are a little over a month away so lets get moving and sign up with the costume you are going to march in.

thanks in advance

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25936

Joel Webne

Freedom Base XO

Parade POC

I know this is a BIG stretch for ALL of us. If any one would like to head down to support our RL Brothers and Sisters in Freedom Base, respond to the above link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: