Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0904ca861205c575dcea6dc2e83084baMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars in 3D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mansavage (Nick Klein)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Star Wars in 3D Reply with quote

http://www.starwars.com/movies/saga/announce3d/index.html

What do you think about all this? Part of me considers it a little unnecessary. However, on the other hand I'm also excited at the prospects of my son getting to see Star Wars in the theaters at a young age, no matter what the format.
FettMan22 (Dylan Van Horn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not big on the whole 3D thing either, but I'm stoked for the opportunity to see the films in theaters again
Jek Porkins-Outlaw Squadron
Midwest Garrison
DZ/TI/IC-71613
Valissa ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertigo makes 3-D difficult in certain scenes.

I would LOVE to see all the movies on the big screen again though...rekindle the love for the films that many have lost!
Queen_of_the_Universe (Samantha Scholl)
Active Legion Member

2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited to see my favorite movies on the big screen again. Since they are taking a few years to change the movies to 3-D I'm hoping that the movies will be high quality and not unnecessary 3-D Either way, any time I can dress up in costume and see my favorite movies is great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: