About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b04ca293558d727f61a5347544baa3f6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TCW Obi-Wan Kenobi progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donberto17 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: TCW Obi-Wan Kenobi progress Reply with quote

Ok, I have decided to Start my own Kenobi from CW. I am currently making a template for the bracers out of some cups from del Taco. I did have a question for the Judges. I was reading the Costuming Standards for CW General and I did not see. Are we going for a Seamless look on the Bracers or can they have a seem in them? Everyone I have looked at do not appear to have a seam in them. Some clarification would be mmuch appericated. thanks.
TheNegotiator (Derek Struchtemeyer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My two credits: Since the clonetrooper armor is almost unanimously expected to be seamless I think that the General Kenobi armor should be seamless as well.
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, playing with Bondo is fun.

Evil or Very Mad

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
TheNegotiator (Derek Struchtemeyer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatooineboy wrote:
Yeah, playing with Bondo is fun.

Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: