About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=832b0e5f79abae826d6a52062eb08a93Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The CO's Blog
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daphne, you need today's TeeFury tee....

Proverbs 3:5-6

Check out our new Facebook Fan Page! https://www.facebook.com/BespinBaseGA
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I LOVE that! I need to get that shirt. Mr. Green
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have 2 1/2 hours..... Mr. Green

Proverbs 3:5-6

Check out our new Facebook Fan Page! https://www.facebook.com/BespinBaseGA
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Our little base isn't so little anymore. We've had 4 new members join up just in the past few weeks! Surprised That is incredible! I can hardly keep up with all the applications coming in. **note to self: read emails EVERY DAY** And with that I want to welcome again our newest members. I've met a few of you already, and I'm hoping that I will get to meet the rest of you soon.

OK, guys... It's getting to be that time of the year. Dragon*Con is right around the corner. I'm getting to go this year after a 2 year hiatus. Wooooo-hooo! Very Happy We've got our parade Saturday morning, and the RL/501st mixer that evening. The photo shoot is..... well, we're working on that. Wink We'll be having a table set up....probably in the Marriott, and probably beside the 501st table so both groups get the best exposure to potential members. There is a sign up sheet for table duty if you are interested. Table duty usually just consists of sitting at the table and greeting people as they come by, handing out swag and/or information, and answering questions people may have. It's also a good chance to get to know other RL members from different bases.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhSfK1KCmU-AdFNNcGduRWJyUHBJQzFmN2ZORy13T2c&hl=en_US&authkey=CIWb8p0B

Does anyone need help with their costume? Raise your hand. I know a lot of you work on costumes fast and furiously around this time to get them ready for D*C and other events. For those new to the RL we have what is called armor parties. Usually someone will host a party and open up their homes as one big workshop. If you don't have the skills or the tools to finish up a costume, more than likely there will be someone there who can. If anyone is interested in either hosting one, or interested in attending one....be my guest and post a topic here on the Bespin Base forums.

This is your CO..... over and out.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I can't believe that a year has come and gone. I just want to tell you ALL how much of a pleasure it was serving you as Bespin CO. It's been kind of a bumpy ride for me this year, but I had some great back-up when I needed it. Thank you Derek so much for being my wingman! Thumbs up Thanks Beth for your counsel! Smile And thanks to everyone else for you support. You all are great friends, and I will remember this year with a smile. Very Happy

Now I think congratulations are in order. To Brent: Congratulations on becoming Bespin's new CO! I know you will take Bespin Base to new heights. We need to keep this momentum going, and I think you're the guy that can get the job done.

And to Jason: Congratulations on becoming the Legion CO! Your ambition has taken you far. I'm so proud of your accomplishments.

Good luck with your endeavors as officers. It's a really amazing thing that we have produced some wonderful officers here in Bespin Base. Our members rock!!! rock

Well it's time for me to say adieu as officer. I know you all will be in good hands, and I feel confident that our "little" base will keep growing and growing. I thank you all for the opportunity to serve. Now I can go back with the rest of the grunts. Laughing I think an officer retirement party is at hand. Wink Brent, I hand the helm over to you......
Funky Buns, over and out! Leia Buns

THANK YOU!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: