About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ee29116ed392898ce4fe39ee020b507fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Be nice to clones....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer (Steve)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Be nice to clones.... Reply with quote

my 9 year old son asked me today "if you were a clone and order 66 was given would you kill the jedi?" "not sure" i said..."what would you do?' I asked him, to which he replied "I would probably only kill the ones I didn't like"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Be nice to clones.... Reply with quote

Hammer wrote:
my 9 year old son asked me today "if you were a clone and order 66 was given would you kill the jedi?" "not sure" i said..."what would you do?' I asked him, to which he replied "I would probably only kill the ones I didn't like"

He brings up a valid point. Watch out, Anakin. Evil or Very Mad

• "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong." ~ 1 Corinthians 16:13 •
TOON_ARC_TROOPER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a arc trooper and a anakin costume so dose this mean i have to watch out and not kill my self Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
TC-9285 (Tristan)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the cartoon series recently, "If there's one thing us clones know how to do, it's how to take down a Jedi"
hehe
Teaster ()

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOON_ARC_TROOPER wrote:
i have a arc trooper and a anakin costume so dose this mean i have to watch out and not kill my self Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sounds like you have a split personality, Razz

• "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong." ~ 1 Corinthians 16:13 •
Sand Dancer (Brenda Cranson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Be nice to clones.... Reply with quote

Hammer wrote:

ROTF Bwahahahahaha!

We'll start annual "Hug a Clone" Day. It's slogan will be " Have you hugged a clone today?". And Hallmark will sell cards and little stuffed jedi hugging little stuffed clones. And we can send boxes of candy to local garrisons. And no one has to die. And every year, nine months after "Hug a Clone Day" there will be a weird upsurge of newborns with dark hair and eyes and a predilection for BFGs. Because you'll always have clone-huggers who get a little exuberant. And the world will be all goodness and light. ....Oh and together the jedi and clones domesticate the geonosians into slimy gross pets. Oh and the Kaminoans all die of mysterious plague and the next batch of clones will be raised with love and support.

Mara Jade + blue clone = hugs

And that is my "Hug a Clone Day" wish.

"You smell like dead bunnies." -Ralph Wiggum
romero4444 (Leandro (Andy) Romero)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hug a Clone Day" ? shoot me Lol
Darkshifter82 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean we need to find out what kind of function the rebel legion could do at a Hallmark to get the word out?

Valentine's Day? : clonetrooper Smiley Rose
PhxEris ()

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkshifter82 wrote:
Does that mean we need to find out what kind of function the rebel legion could do at a Hallmark to get the word out?

Valentine's Day? : clonetrooper Smiley Rose

If you have to ask it means the answer is probably "You don't really want to know" ROTF

I am kind of curious but I have a sick, ywisted sense of humor about these things!! jeez
Darkshifter82 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes whistling
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Be nice to clones.... Reply with quote

Sand Dancer wrote:
Hammer wrote:

ROTF Bwahahahahaha!

We'll start annual "Hug a Clone" Day. It's slogan will be " Have you hugged a clone today?". And Hallmark will sell cards and little stuffed jedi hugging little stuffed clones. And we can send boxes of candy to local garrisons. And no one has to die. And every year, nine months after "Hug a Clone Day" there will be a weird upsurge of newborns with dark hair and eyes and a predilection for BFGs. Because you'll always have clone-huggers who get a little exuberant. And the world will be all goodness and light. ....Oh and together the jedi and clones domesticate the geonosians into slimy gross pets. Oh and the Kaminoans all die of mysterious plague and the next batch of clones will be raised with love and support.

Mara Jade + blue clone = hugs

And that is my "Hug a Clone Day" wish.

Wow Shocked You...really put a lot of thought into that.
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
Daritha (Christian)
Active Legion Member

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi hi hi. ^^

The question itself has so much potential for endless discussions about training and heritage of a person and how much they form the character personality.
But for short: If I were a clone I would kill the Jedi. I was trained for this since I was a child. It's normal for me to proceed such order.

And according to the Republic Commando book series, Order 66 is just one of many orders in the GAR. It seems there also orders to kill the Supreme Chancellor or the Senate if one of them goes rogue. Its just one of many orders.
But we also know that not all clones executed Order 66. Beside the Skirata-loyal clones there are a vast number of soldiers who simply denied the orders and some even helped the Jedi to escape.

TC-9285 wrote:
From the cartoon series recently, "If there's one thing us clones know how to do, it's how to take down a Jedi"
hehe
He he, watched that scene too. Nice hint. *g*

GBY | Temple Assistant Master
KJO | Member

Join the KJO - Form a Temple - Have fun!
TC-9285 (Tristan)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brenda, that's the first idea from a saber swinger I've heard that didn't involve a bunch of us dying! A day of not telling us to go fight for your government, I can dig it. hehe
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...now go fight for our government!
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
SpaceWolf (Jay Zarecki)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you, in a mafia or something?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: