About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=040951551cc949b4b83a4fef699cdd5aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mos Eisley Base Stickers - Interest?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Mos Eisley Base Stickers - Interest? Reply with quote

For those who don't make it to the merch forum regularly, Wolfie is heading up a run of RL stickers through Sticker Giant. I've got one of her Bounty Hunters Guild stickers here and I'm impressed with the quality.

Post here: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24535

I'd really like to get some stickers done for us, but can't afford to put up the $250 minimum myself. These would be great on your vehicle, notebook, or whatever and also nice to horde a few to hand out as welcome gifts to new members. So is anyone interested in purchasing stacks of stickers? The more people we get the cheaper it will be. Stickers will be $1 each. Lets keep it to even numbers here so sign up for:

Stacks of 10 = $10
Stacks of 20 = $20

This will be for a round logo Base sticker similar to our patch. By signing up you are committing to make this purchase. I will update with paypal info when the order is ready to be placed.

MEB Stickers:
Zen Solo - $10

TC-9285 (Tristan)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little confused (big surprise).
On your post it looks like $1 per sticker but the forum link says stickers are $10 for a STACK of 25. Is that correct? That sounds more correctish...
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC-9285 wrote:
I'm a little confused (big surprise).
On your post it looks like $1 per sticker but the forum link says stickers are $10 for a STACK of 25. Is that correct? That sounds more correctish...

Hopefully I'm not about to confuse you more, but if I'm doing the math correctly:

1) Must make a minimum order of 250 stickers for a Base Logo run.

2) Each sticker will cost $1 to make.

3) Total price for 250 stickers = $250

4) If 10 people pay $25 each, that makes the minimum requirement (10 x $25 = $250) and those people get 25 stickers.

5) If 25 people pay $10 each, that makes the minimum requirement (25 x $10 = $250) and those people get 10 stickers.

Heidi changed the numbers a little, but the math adds up to $1 per sticker and a minimum of $10 commitment to a sticker run (i.e. we're not parceling it out to one sticker to me, one sticker to Mike, etc).

Heidi, put me down for $10. Very Happy

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep what she said. The numbers in the thread were just suggestions so I changed it around to try and make it easier, but obviously that didn't work.

I'm not seeing much interest here so I do not expect this run to go through. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: