Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=51dd0f5e11accff70f3cd5a6ecdf8141Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Senate Guards...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naglium (Gordon Gravelese)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Senate Guards... Reply with quote

anyone have any info on the blue senete guards from TCW??? i'm looking more for info on the bucket and left shoulder bell (the big one)... i've got an animated kit coming to me, and i'd like to convert it to a blue senete guard...

thanks!!!

RL Stickers for sale here: http://rc5306.yolasite.com/other.php
padme911 (Becca K)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have any more info. I would say to look at the screen shots. I also moved this topic b/c this is a Royalty/Senatorial costume as opposed to a trooper(even though they wear armor Wink ) I look forward to your costume. Amadalia
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I is basically the same as a regular animated clone however it has a much larger left upper arm piece with no elbow. The helmet is also different.

You could contact Kevin Weir at O.S.C.S. about the armor. It would have to be painted blue and you would need to fabricate the upper arm piece. Plus there are decals on the armor too.

It would be a challenge, but it is a dooable costume.

Dagobah Base - Baton Rouge Captain - RFT, CT
501st Bast Alpha Garrison - Public Relations Officer TC, and CT
Blackstar Squadron - Orginal Series Battlestar Galactica
Zach Da Attack ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: I too have been waiting Reply with quote

I too have been hoping to see someone try and build this costume , from the minute I saw them I wanted to do one too , I believe they are called "Senate Police" , but I would be very interested in following you through the process of putting one together, so it would awesome you, document this. I REALLY WANT to do one of these costumes too so ya. Best of luck to you!!! Surprised Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: