Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=69359b7694930eaeb8c2387b4939ef39Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Shmi Skywalker - What are the requirements?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks good. Don't forget to tell Jedi Mickey. Once he gets 20 folks together he'll be able to realize his dream of forming the Tatooine Moisture Farmer's Guild. Mr. Green

Rest In Peace Iceobel - Faithful Dog - August 1997 - July 2011

Rest In Peace Leo - Feline Companion and Comforter - adopted March 2005 - August 2013
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jada wrote:
Don't forget to tell Jedi Mickey. Once he gets 20 folks together he'll be able to realize his dream of forming the Tatooine Moisture Farmer's Guild. Mr. Green

Yay. I finally submitted my Moisture Farmer costume on Sunday. Awaiting approval.

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: shmi standards Reply with quote

I am working on a Shmi right now and have posted suggested standards to the forum where they go, if any of you want to look at them any input would be helpful. I have completed her silver purse and am working on a replica bracelet and can post tutorials on that if I can figure out how.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: