About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bb42d8d9ef28de573034dd418be7c895Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Free Comic Book Day (Sacramento) - July 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Free Comic Book Day (Sacramento) - July 3 Reply with quote

This was discussed as a possible RL event and I am wondering how many of you could attend. They will be handing out a free Clone Wars Comic book so this is the perfect opportunity for us. (Plus I have a banner we can use!)

What: Free Comic Book Day

When: July 3 11am-7pm

Where: There are a lot of comic stores doing this, but for those in the Sacramento area

Comics & Collectibles

1904 Fruitridge Rd.

Sacramento, CA 95822

I am willing to contact the store and find out if they would be interested in having some Jedi help them hand out books, but I need to know if people can attend. I could be there until maybe 6pm at the latest, but it's going to take more than me and the banner.

Kamira ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Free Comic Book Day (Sacramento) - July 3 Reply with quote

I'm unable to commit at this time.. but I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what's happening.

And when I know for sure.. I'll let you know.

Master Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Free Comic Book Day (Sacramento) - July 3 Reply with quote

Sorry I can't make this I have to go to Anahiem (Disneyland) and get my Stormtrooper armor.

Hope it works out though,

Robert

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Free Comic Book Day (Sacramento) - July 3 Reply with quote

No worries, if this one doesn't work out we can keep our eyes open for another one in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: