Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8bdfb4040f0f84c6d173c66fd1664a4bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

A run of a lighsaber I designed (FX-SABERS MEMBERS ONLY)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Yar-Nala ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: A run of a lighsaber I designed (FX-SABERS MEMBERS ONLY) Reply with quote

RL For Sale thread here: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23747

Basically on Fx-Sabers, there was a design contest...

My design won it and a VERY LIMITED run is being done for it. Machining done by legendary Acerocket!!!!

For all of my fellow Jedi-heads... if you ARE a member of Fx-Sabers, you can get in on this....

Would be cool for all of your costumes to get in on this run, with a LOT of customization possibilities.... blade color/bling strip option/accent LED options/customizable crystal chamber/optional Tsuka leather wrapping option, etc...

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=23651.0

New members are also welcome to join up there and sign up for this run Smile
Jedi Pete

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a great looking saber, but a little out of my price range, good luck with hope i get to see one in the flesh sometime....
Bryanakin (Bryan Nguyen)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting designs.

Anakin Skywalker EP 2, CW, and EP3
www.myspace.com/bryanakin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, it's not coming with the leather wrapping though, you'd have to get that done, yourself.
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct... wrapping will be done by the individual... (some have opted not to do it or to do something different.. .therefore this is one of the things that can make a saber their own).

We are in talks with an individual who does the Tsuka wrapping though...

Truthfully... to do it is pretty easy... just need the correct leather... epoxy glue... and a quick youtube tutorial... Smile
Jedi Yar-Nala ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for those following this thread...

Deadline extended till May 31st.

PLUS... Plecter Labs (maker of the Crystal Focus Sound Boards) just announced a new soundboard that will be available for this particular run....

Check out the thread in the for sale section Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: