Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=75566dfb7246a21568888b4774cb981eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Camping trip - Henry Cowell Redwoods, June 11-13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taeriel wrote:
I'm sorry you weren't able to make it. I'm sure we'll do similar events again sometime, and hopefully you can join us then.

I hope that your girlfriend's recovery goes smoothly!

Yeah, we were light on Rebels for sure and missed both you and Fred. (Well, we were light costume wise anyway - not member wise). Once Alison and I finish the Leia Endor costumes that could be motivation for a day trip at the very least Smile

Oh and yes, Fred would have been most welcome to attend, it was a casual event with a mix of clubs and friends.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
JediZabrak (Lloyd Mira-Fuentes)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really had alot of fun this past weekend! Thanks to everyone who made "my dream come true" most memorable! Special shout outs to Allison for helping me find my way over there & for organizing this event, to Eva for letting me use her stuff & for the good conversation, to Ming for just being "Ming", and the rest of the camp (I really could go on & on). Much aloha to you all! Let's do it again sometime! Very Happy (ps. I will post my pictures tomorrow, I'm still pretty bushed - no pun intended!)

"These Rebels were different. They were organized, they were growing, and they were everywhere."―Journal of the 501st "The Rebellion is spreading and I want to be on the side I believe in." -Biggs Darklighter
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nebelwerfer ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was good meetin ya bro
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:
Taeriel wrote:
I'm sorry you weren't able to make it. I'm sure we'll do similar events again sometime, and hopefully you can join us then.

I hope that your girlfriend's recovery goes smoothly!

Yeah, we were light on Rebels for sure and missed both you and Fred. (Well, we were light costume wise anyway - not member wise). Once Alison and I finish the Leia Endor costumes that could be motivation for a day trip at the very least Smile

Oh and yes, Fred would have been most welcome to attend, it was a casual event with a mix of clubs and friends.

Thank you both very much! Her surgery went well, waiting to hear back on the condition her thyroid was in. She's recovering quite fast, I'm surprised! I spent 6-7 hrs there Sat- just laying next to her, as she slept.

I am really looking forward to another Endor trip, perhaps a day trip? There's redwoods in quite a few places nearby... Very Happy John Muir Woods, etc.
Hopefully you and Alison will have your Leia Endor costumes done and will provide the "HEY! Let's go get some pics in the woods!!!" Very Happy

Fred's working on his costume, fixing the two areas that needed fixing and then it's just arranging a time to take his pics and get 'em posted!!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nebelwerfer wrote:
it was good meetin ya bro

Most definitely. It was nice meeting you too. Cool

"These Rebels were different. They were organized, they were growing, and they were everywhere."―Journal of the 501st "The Rebellion is spreading and I want to be on the side I believe in." -Biggs Darklighter
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollis DZC wrote:
I'm going to have to miss this event. With my girlfriend recovering from thyroid surgery today, I'm going to be at her side tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great time and looking forward to seeing pics and hearing all the stories!!

You and Fred were missed, Rex. But there'll be another trip planned...

...and you "Basterds" better show up! Razz

endor trooper

Here are my pics, along with some from Kathy:

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/Camping%20Trip%20-%20June%2011-13%202010/?start=all

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anasian Skywalker (Dale Tolosa)
Base Membership Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great time and the most I've ever hiked in my entire life. Whew!! But it was worth it. And to top it off, I did not get bitten or hit by Poison Oak. Laughing Thanks Alison again for organizing this.

I love this pic I took with "Mini-Lloyd":

Laughing bikerscout endor trooper

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee
https://www.facebook.com/TedTheEwoksGeekyAdventures
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JedHead wrote:

Here are my pics, along with some from Kathy:

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/Camping%20Trip%20-%20June%2011-13%202010/?start=all

Ah, you beat me to it. But only because I've spent my day photoshopping in a stormtrooper glove, removing a kid or two from the background, adding some lightsaber blades, and doing some color correction. Hope to have the cleaned up images by the end of the day!

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Hollis DZC ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JedHead wrote:
Hollis DZC wrote:
I'm going to have to miss this event. With my girlfriend recovering from thyroid surgery today, I'm going to be at her side tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great time and looking forward to seeing pics and hearing all the stories!!

You and Fred were missed, Rex. But there'll be another trip planned...

...and you "Basterds" better show up! Razz

endor trooper

That we will, you can count on it!! Great pics!!!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine! http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/JediZabrak/RL%20501st%20Fan%20Force%20Redwoods%20Camping%20Trip%206-11-10/

bikerscout bikerscout endor endor trooper bikerscout

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lloyd - sounds like you made it home safe. I was feeling for ya - that was a lot of driving to do on Sunday!

Man, it will be nice when photobucket fixes their glitch. It's sending everyone to the mobile site with itty bitty photos.

I'm still uploading photos to image event. Large file sizes are taking forever. I've been steadily FTPing all afternoon and evening. *sigh*

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some of my favs:

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:
Thanks Lloyd - sounds like you made it home safe. I was feeling for ya - that was a lot of driving to do on Sunday!

Yeah, I'm glad I had my wife to share the driving with me & luckily my in-laws met up with me in Stockton (or else I don't think I would have made it). All in all, it was an awesome trip & I want to thank each & every one of you for making it SO special! Mr. Green

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediZabrak wrote:

Yeah, I'm glad I had my wife to share the driving with me & luckily my in-laws met up with me in Stockton

Ah, that's a little better than driving all the way back up to Sacramento. I'm glad you were able to join us, since you are the one who started the camping thread years ago! But we still have to make that final push up to the ROTJ filming location. Maybe next year, since CV will be out of the way.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My photos are all online, with Matt & Dale's thrown in the mix. You can click on "original" at the bottom of each photo to open the full resolution image for downloading.

http://imageevent.com/kay_dee/rebellegion/campinghenrycowellpark

I have too many favorites!

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: