Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f330982feaa8e35db0b9c0d6c257e80aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Camping trip - Henry Cowell Redwoods, June 11-13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trooperdad (Don Ganschow)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those photos turned out great! Thanks for posting and sharing them. We had a great time. I think this was a successful trip and look forward to doing it again with more people will be even better.

Once again, I couldn't be happier with the photos you took. You were VERY patient and the lighting looks really good.

Sorry, my armor was incomplete so I thank you for blacking out my ungloved hand and Anthony for the borrow of 1 glove. I'll be better prepared next time.

Don G.
Hollis DZC ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, great pics! Looks like it was an awesome time!! And, you got to pull out your blasters! Very Happy Very Happy Outstanding!
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shhh... don't ask don't tell on the blasters Wink

OK - sad news. We have our first documented case of Poison Oak. Eva got it on the inner side of her lower right arm. She went to the Doctor for antibiotics. Poor Eva. I hope nobody else develops the horrible rash. It supposedly can take 24-72 hours to develop. In rarer cases I've read sometimes even a week later, hard to say if that's because it got on something you brought home and touched later.

And she didn't even go on any hikes, she was at the camp site the entire time. That stuff was everywhere, I'm surprised one of us didn't take a photo of it.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
Hollis DZC ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasters? What blasters?? Wink

Poor Eva!! And it's so bad she had to go to the doctors?? Ohhhh, that's such a drag. Even worse that she got it around the campsite. I didn't bring up "Watch around the campsites too" in my Oak warnings. I remember one time in Big Sur... Shocked

I hope she feels better soon, it's miserable stuff.

And again, GREAT PICS!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: