About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5af4f418ada638faa4295413ae1bef61Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

April 17 (Euless, TX) - Relay For Life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

User Registered Confirmed
Danpa (Danny Patterson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: April 17 (Euless, TX) - Relay For Life Reply with quote

**** 501st / Rebel Legion combined event ****

IF you want to attend this event it is important that you register and let me know you want to attend so I can let the North Texas Squad Leader (Star Garrison/501st) know you are coming.

• Name of event: American Cancer Society Relay for Life

• Event Location (Address):
Trinity High School
500 North Industrial Boulevard
Euless, TX 76039

• Date of Event: April 17th, 2010

• Event Start time (please give the time at which you want the characters to appear, we will plan to arrive early so we are ready): 7 pm.....I have told my troops to arrive at 6:30 & we have said we would be there til 11p unless someone just wants to stay longer

• Event end Time: The event ends at 7 am, but they would be able to leave whenever, we do not expect them to stay the whole time.

• Purpose of event (I.E. Charity, fundraiser, promotion, private party, etc.): Charity, fundraiser

• Number of costume characters requested: We would like to have as many as possible. We will be taking photos with two or three at a time, but the more the merrier!

• Any specific character requests: Stormtroopers, Leia, anyone well known.

• Do you only want costumes that appears in the Star Wars movies: We would like the costumes to be recognizable for the photographs.

• Will a secure changing room be provided: Yes, it is at a high school and a locker room will be available.

• Will there be any cost to the attending members: No.

• Are there any weapon prop restrictions (are fake guns allowed): Everything is allowed, the more props the better for the pictures!

• Is there anything else we should know about the event: The characters will be part of pictures with people pay who pay for the pictures, the proceeds from the pictures go to The American Cancer Society. Because our major fundraiser is taking photos, we ask that if the characters are approached for photos, they direct people toward our booth and do not pose for free photos.

This event is scheduled to take place at the track but if it rains it will be moved to the gym. Both locations are at the same campus.
* 501st Legion (Star Garrison - STXS) ID/IG-7595
---- Imperial Officer Corps
---- Imperial Gunnery Corps
* Jedi Assembly (Southern Order)

Last edited by Danpa (Danny Patterson) on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
StormtrooperPrincess ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of right now, I'm a maybe. I don't know my work schedule after April 13 yet. Should have that by the end of the week, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: