About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=261e500c7143b1f077bf13373904a15aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Phoenix Comicon Group Membership rate $25 deadline 4-30-10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Phoenix Comicon Group Membership rate $25 deadline 4-30-10 Reply with quote

I asked James of the DSG to handle the PCC group membership rate because I didn't know how many people in the MEB haven't purchased their PCC membership and I figured it would be easier to have one contact person. Here is his post:

"Hey Gang. Sorry it took so long to post the membership information on the forum, but I needed to talk to the other groups and see how exactly we were going to handle things for all involved. With a group of 15 or more, we will get a discount on admission to the Con. Currently the price for a Con pass is $35.00. With a group discount, we will be able to secure passes for $25.00 a person. Kids 12 and Under are FREE.

I am sure the question of Comp'd badges will come up. So here is the official stance. All members are to purchase their passes for the Con...that includes Command Staff (All Groups), the Committee members and the troops (All Groups) as a whole. We were offered a certain amount of comp'd passes, but we refused, so that it was fair to all members. The Con's expenses have grown as they have grown in size, and they just can't afford to let all members and even in many cases family members in for free.

The hard deadline date for having your money in to me is April 30th, 2010 at 1200pm (Noon). At that time I will be sending in the money to the Con, so that they can get to working on our registration and passes. After Noon, you will be paying the full price of $35.00 for the Con pass. Below is my contact information for questions, the Paypal address, and a list of what you need to include for your registration.

Name: James Ayers
(Please email with any and all questions) I am not registered on the MEB boards, so I cant receive PM's
Paypal: td9932@gmail.com
***DEADLINE*** 4/30/2010…1200 Noon***
3. Full Mailing Address
4. Email address for each membership
5. Names of all youth members 12 and Under"

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

Deadline is the end of this month if you haven't already gotten your PCC pass and wanted to get in on the discount rate. Smile

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
RhidelSilpheed (Bry Squires)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone gotten confirmation on the group PCC passes being taken care of? I just was checking the books and it's 4 days past the deadline- and I'm still wondering if this was taken care of.

-Bry
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making inquiry. Smile

*Cricket, Cricket*
Jahpor Moongrazer (Jillian)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a response from him that he extended the deadline by a little bit so he will let us know more soon.

Jillian
TD9932 ()

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: PCC Membership info****Updated 05/25/2010**** Reply with quote

Ok Peeps! I have received final confirmation of payment from PCC. All pre-paid and under age passes for the Star Wars Group Purchase will be available to us at both Will-Call and Registration on Thursday.

The Con prefers we use the Will-Call area in the front of the Convention Center to pick up our passes. Remember, Thursday is Preview Night

Please have a picture ID to show registration to pick up your passes. Tell them you are with the Star Wars Group. If you have any issues, please ask for Ginna Hutchings, or ask for me and we will come and sort it out. I dont anticipate any issues, but you never know. I will be down there all day Thursday, setting up the booth area.

Any questions or issues, call me on my cell at 480-415-9029: Please remember, this is only for those members that joined the Star Wars Group Buy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: