Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c7dd10ce890293f38164d6ae6cead5e4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Stepping aside

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Stepping aside Reply with quote

To all the lovely MEB members, supporter, etc,

As most of you know, I have decided to step down from the position of CO of the MEB. I want to make it very clear that this decision was not made lightly and was not instigated by events or people within the group.

The bottom line is that I currently have too many irons in the fire at this time and cannot keep up with the day-to-day maintenance that comes with being the CO. I want the Rebel Legion to be that thing I can escape to for the purposes of fun and not one more item on my to-do list.

I also believe that leadership needs to change. Though I was only in the position of the CO since September '09, I was the XO for our first year of probation (which totally rocked!). It's time for some fresh leadership.

Having said that, I now officially pass the reigns over to your new CO, Carol Duckworth (Lady Jedi Carenix), who has selected Mike Little (Mnlymn) as her XO.

Now don't get the impression that I'm leaving or anything! I will still remain the event coordinator for the Phoenix Symphony event in March, as well as the Relay for Life in April.

I am finally "just a member"...and I couldn't be happier! Very Happy

Thanks everybody.

PS. Carol and Mike, I will post a link to this post in the Base Command and hopefully things will get switched over.
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold it...what's going on now?

Kidding, of course!

Thanks Joel...I will certainly do everything I can to help Carol pilot the ship, so to speak. Wink
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: