Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=afb9e037623ee35e11fa03f686c10334Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Saber Forge Warning
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hartss ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was so close to ordering one of his lightsabers untill i saw this thread. i think i will take my money somewhere else.

so thanks everybody for pointing out this seller and saving me time and money and sorry to all those who have dealt with him and lost out
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like he's having an exhibitor's booth at WonderCon this year. Depending on what happens between now and then, I can talk to him about this if anyone wants.

http://endorbase.org/

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
http://endorbase.org/members.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jedi Pete

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do feel that someone needs to sperm to him. His sabers look great but pol don't seem to get there orders and are generaly not happy with his lack of feedback. If someone knows him on a personnel level they should speak to him.
randyh822 (Randy Herman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JedHead wrote:
It looks like he's having an exhibitor's booth at WonderCon this year. Depending on what happens between now and then, I can talk to him about this if anyone wants.

Well I would sure appreciate any help you could lend. I haven't heard from him for 2 weeks. Confused Just to be fair he was having problems with Parks getting a piece but still getting a response has always been difficult. Besides I may have found another source.
Cobalt60

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's a member/seller at fx-sabers.com; I'm a moderator.
I can tell you his last logon/activity was Dec23.. so I would guess he's been on vacation.

looking at his recent posts, it seems he's only dealt with 2 major complaints since september.
so, for a guy who sells a lot of sabers, he doesn't actually get too many complaints.

--> register on the forum at fx-sabers.com. send him a 'PM' and/or start a thread on that site. that might be a better forum for getting a response.
randyh822 (Randy Herman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobalt60 wrote:
he's a member/seller at fx-sabers.com; I'm a moderator.
I can tell you his last logon/activity was Dec23.. so I would guess he's been on vacation.

looking at his recent posts, it seems he's only dealt with 2 major complaints since september.
so, for a guy who sells a lot of sabers, he doesn't actually get too many complaints.

--> register on the forum at fx-sabers.com. send him a 'PM' and/or start a thread on that site. that might be a better forum for getting a response.

10-4 DONE !! Cool
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Saber Forge was banned from selling on FX-Sabers till he takes care of and cleans up his bad feedback there.

I've also heard that his PM box is usually full.

Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to remind everyone that all saber smith's are not like this. Most of us take customer service as number one priority and produce high quality sabers. I know everyone makes mistakes, but most of us learn from our mistakes and we always make it up to the customer. Most of the other saber smiths I would be proud to own a lightsaber from them and I am very picky. Just keep this in mind when thinking of buying a saber and always look at the ebay feed back if buying from ebay.
randyh822 (Randy Herman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be fair, Saber Forge did contact me and we are discussing the forward plan.
Jedi Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep us informed as to what happens it would be a shame for you to not get this sorted....
Jay-gon Jinn (Jason Hetherington)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Loreen wrote:
I thought Saber Forge was banned from selling on FX-Sabers till he takes care of and cleans up his bad feedback there.

I've also heard that his PM box is usually full.
You are correct, he has been banned from selling openly on the forums there, J-Lo.

Jason Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
randyh822 (Randy Herman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We spoke on Mon and he said he was going to give me a refund. Will update when status changes.
randyh822 (Randy Herman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't heard from him since Monday when he promised to refund me... Sad
Veton-Ni ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the whole the problem with this guy. He promises a lot but when it comes to actually following through, he bails and then leaves you high and dry.

I will admit, he seemed really good at first with communication and I had no problems getting a hold of him until it came to him upholding HIS end of the deal, then all of a sudden he won't answer any emails. I even looked the guy up on Facebook and tried to get a hold of him that way with no luck.

The reason I was past the time limit to file a complaint with PP/EBay is because he DID send the saber to me the first time but I had to send it back because the sound board was faulty. PP counts the time from the ORIGINAL perches and doesn't take into consideration that the item needed to be sent back, THAT'S how I got burned.

I'm not interested in settling anything with the guy anymore, I've got my money back and that's what mattered to me. My reason for posting in the first place was to make sure this guy didn't screw anyone else over. I'm glad I was able to convince some people to take their business elsewhere. I will be ordering from The Custom Saber Shop now.

Heather
Jedi Pete

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you got your money back.. hopfully people will stay away from him untill he can deliver what he promises...

I to am looking at custome saber shop..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: